Recommendation for a vet for a vetting Worcester area please

IncaCola

Visit site
As title. I need to get a event horse vetted and am looking for a good competition horse vet. I have been recommended 3 counties but they have a lot of vets in the practise so was wondering who anyone in the know would recomend for thorough but realistic vetting, thanks

Willeeckers

Visit site
Ditto graham ports, also always found Louise Harrison to be very good - very thorough.
TBH you can't go really go far wrong with any of the partners.
Have a look at the staff list on the website, one of the part time vets (James Robinson) also events to a high level so maybe just what you are looking for.

Fingers crossed for the vetting:)

_EVS_

Visit site
I think all their vets are perfectly capable, you may just have to take who is avaiable at the moment as they are doing a lot of work with olympic teams and jetting round the place I believe.

As a personal recommendation Andrew Harrison has treated my horse and I highly rate him, Claire Gilbert has also treated mine and done vettings for me (I went to school with her as well) - both very honest and open vets.

shadowboy

Visit site
Three counties are the best sports horse vets but they are really busy at the moment so you would be unlikely to get to pick a partner.