recommendations for breathable white soft brushing boots

flying_high

Visit site
Any recommendations for breathable white soft brushing boots?
Affordable, durable, smart, easy to wash.

Safe for horse to travel to clinic in, do lesson in, travel home in, without legs cooking or being too sweaty?

Current neoprene boots despite washing between uses have irritated legs a bit.

ShowJumperL95

Visit site
I love my Le Mieux mesh brushing boots, my horses legs do not get sweaty in them at all and he travels in them does a lesson and travels back in them too. Washing them is amazing come back up brand new even just using a bucket of water and brush

lamlyn2012

Visit site
I like the equilibrium stretch and flex.
Re the leg irritation- could it be whatever you washed them in? All my horse stuff gets washed in sensitive skin product then rinsed in dettol rinse.

flying_high

Visit site
I like the equilibrium stretch and flex.
Re the leg irritation- could it be whatever you washed them in? All my horse stuff gets washed in sensitive skin product then rinsed in dettol rinse.

Dettol rinse? Doesn't come up in google - Could you send me a link? And which Sensitive skin product do you wash in? Thanks

I had been adding washing up liquid to bucket, soaking, scrubbing, and rinsing with hose and leaving to dry. But I don't think current neoprene and fake leather Premier equine brushing boots are very breathable.

marmalade88

Visit site
I've just had to let me Equilibrium All Sport boots go after 4 years of use. They have washed well but have finally given up. They didn't rub of irritate my boy with white socks and scars. The only thing I didn't like about them was they weren't elastic - I have some boots with elastic straps and think they flex better when the joints around them move. I have no idea whether there's any scientific about this! Just personal observations. I still think they are a great summer boot though and I may replace them, although there are more on the market now and I'll be interest to see what others recommend on this thread.

lamlyn2012

Visit site
Dettol rinse? Doesn't come up in google - Could you send me a link? And which Sensitive skin product do you wash in? Thanks

I had been adding washing up liquid to bucket, soaking, scrubbing, and rinsing with hose and leaving to dry. But I don't think current neoprene and fake leather Premier equine brushing boots are very breathable.

It's the Dettol laundry rinse. You'll find it in the laundry aisle. The washing product I use is" Tesco Loves Baby" liquid!

Wonder if some of the washing up liquid is not totally rinsed out when you hose them down? Washing up liquid has quite a high salt content I believe.
All my stuff goes in the washing machine, too lazy to hand wash��

flying_high

Visit site
It's the Dettol laundry rinse. You'll find it in the laundry aisle. The washing product I use is" Tesco Loves Baby" liquid!

Wonder if some of the washing up liquid is not totally rinsed out when you hose them down? Washing up liquid has quite a high salt content I believe.
All my stuff goes in the washing machine, too lazy to hand wash��

thanks (I have to get horse items past my husband to get in machine. I have won with numnahs. Boots and rugs more tricky!