Recommendations for Huge Overreach boots....

jules9203

www.pensdellequestrian.org.uk
Putting this on here as technically hoof care?? I am looking for some very large over reach boots. We have tried LeMieux XXL and they don't meet in the middle. XL rubber ones from Robinsons fit (just) around the hoof but are not long enough. He's a cob and has very wide feet. The farrier says he has the largest feet he shoes. I have a pair of old white neoprene ones that do fit but have no idea what make they are as they were handed down from someone, who was given them by someone......there is no name on them. Funnily enough we got them as they were far too big for everyone else's horse!

Michelle55

New User
Visit site
Putting this on here as technically hoof care?? I am looking for some very large over reach boots. We have tried LeMieux XXL and they don't meet in the middle. XL rubber ones from Robinsons fit (just) around the hoof but are not long enough. He's a cob and has very wide feet. The farrier says he has the largest feet he shoes. I have a pair of old white neoprene ones that do fit but have no idea what make they are as they were handed down from someone, who was given them by someone......there is no name on them. Funnily enough we got them as they were far too big for everyone else's horse!
Kramer do xxl in Velcro rubber white just about fit my boy, the big horse co. do rubber over reach in 4XL only. I found the rubber ones are a bit bigger and deeper than other materials.