Recommendations: showjumping girth

Abi90

Visit site
So as things are getting a bit more serious on the jumping front I thought I had better upgrade from the £10 eBay job I got.

Doesnt need to be a stud girth but something better than the £10 job... oh and needs to come in 56” as Rosie is big girl. Budget is reasonable but definitely happy to spend less if able and not buy a gimmick/brand name

sbloom

www.stephaniebloomsaddlefitter.co.uk
If you want a budget one then the Harry Dabbs synthetic waffle girth with elastic both ends is fab, have you asked your saddle fitter? I've had plenty of customers go out and buy girths that really don't work well and I could have saved them the hassle/money if they'd asked me first :)

Abi90

Visit site
If you want a budget one then the Harry Dabbs synthetic waffle girth with elastic both ends is fab, have you asked your saddle fitter? I've had plenty of customers go out and buy girths that really don't work well and I could have saved them the hassle/money if they'd asked me first :)

Yeh she said to buy a fairfax girth as it’s a fairfax saddle, I can’t afford to buy new and I can’t find a second hand one in 56”. It’s not so much budget I need just less than £300 would be nice ☺️

Abi90

Visit site
What about the prolite version of the fairfax girth - it’s a lot cheaper then the leather version.

I have thought of this but have yet to find anywhere that stocks them big enough in 56”, that’s my problem by choice of girths are limited as most only go up to 54”. My horse is in no way fat either she’s just very deep and the girth straps are quite short

Bernster

Visit site
I’ve got the pro lite version of the ff. in a 54 but it’s a tad big so I’ve gone for a smaller waffle one. Prob doesn’t fit as well as the pro lite actually. Pah. Although if they are selling on eBay maybe I’ll pop it on there and get some money back!