Recommended Pony dealers

bubsqueaks

Visit site
We are now starting our search for my daughters new pony - we are looking for a 14.2 Connemara with scope and speed to do pony club eventing teams - it seems you can either spend lots to get pony who has already done it all or buy something younger with potential - there are lots of cracking ponies being bought over from Ireland and interested to know of any recommended dealers or contacts -thanks

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
Depending where you are, def worth checking out Marsh Ponies, has a very active facebook page and website.
Not brought ftom her myself but highly recommended by most locals

edited to add: also try NT Equine, always has something v handy in.

Good luck with the shopping :)

Last edited:

zoelouisem

Visit site
Fiona wingrove at fox farm equestrian.
Can personally recommend her my daughters pony is from her and is everything she said and more.
A few friends have bought ponies from her since as I've recommended and are all extremely happy.
She very straightforward she will say if she doesn't think is suitable.
She gets experienced and younger ponies and can offer try a few. My pony was very reasonably priced too.

Puzzled

Visit site
Have sent you a pm. I know to a fantastic producer of ponies...she keeps them for some time and every care is taken in their production..she's produced some of the top ponies in the country.

Tiarella

www.myspace.com
I highly recommended Serena mcgregor eventing (on FB). She isn't a 'dealer' but buys a few connies a year and brings them on to sell to fund her 3/4* eventing. They are around the 5k mark but produced so well. My boy is absolute perfection in every situation and only just turned 5. They take them out to see the world - hunting/team chasing/dressage/show jumping. I really couldn't fault them at all. They have a lovely connie in at the moment called Owen and there's pics/vids on their FB page.

Hannahgb

Visit site
NT Equine always have quality connemaras in. Always taken to shows, ridden by kids etc before they are advertised.