Red Lab Breeders?!

BallyJ

Visit site
Hi all,

Does anyone know any good red Labrador breeders? Would like a smaller, dainty Bitch ideally!

We lost our Black lab last week so looking for a bitch due April time.

Willing to travel - maybe not to northern Scotland but all ideas welcome.

Will be coming to a working home, not looking to breed from her, but would prefer registration.

BallyJ

Visit site
If it was my choice i'd be buying a cocker!

Not ready for another black one just yet!! The cream carpets can't take anymore!!

Clodagh

Visit site
There is that! Alan Jarvis on fb has a gorgeous red dog, excellent health scores and he gets used a lot, he is in Lincs.

Goldenstar

Visit site
When I have time to ferret through my study I will pm you the details of the breeder my fabulous red dog came from.
It will be later tonight .

BallyJ

Visit site
ALL PHOTOS WELCOME!! And any tips on what to look for, previous dogs have always been ‘family’ dogs so it’s the first time I’m out looking by myself! Know all the obvious always see mum etc, just breed specific tips would be ideal!

Moon River

Visit site
Are you 100% sure you wouldn't like a black dog puppy, very soon. There's one boy left in the litter mine is coming from. Sorry, backing away from causing trouble here...!

Thistle

Visit site
I'm struggling to post a pic of my lad, Toast. He has a wonderful big solid head and is much admired wherever we go. He has a fabulous temperament and is very biddable. He wasn't bred for colour, his mum is black, dad fox Red like him. Keeper bred to be nice all round easy dogs with a great work ethic. He's hip and elbow scored and I've just got a kit for DNA tests for heredity diseases. He is available at stud to selected bitches. I have a number of people interested in a pup.

only_me

Visit site
I’ve always fancied a fox red, we dog sat one for a while (working lab) and was gorgeous! Definitely not a fan of chocolate labs, far too chunky!
Have attached one of my fave pics, each lab is working type 😄

3B9FE99E-0E8A-42EE-878E-9E825180C72C_zpsdnesirhk.jpeg

Wishful

Visit site
I’ve always fancied a fox red, we dog sat one for a while (working lab) and was gorgeous! Definitely not a fan of chocolate labs, far too chunky!
Have attached one of my fave pics, each lab is working type 😄

3B9FE99E-0E8A-42EE-878E-9E825180C72C_zpsdnesirhk.jpeg

He looks like my nearly 11 year old did. His colour has faded a bit but proper chunky head.

Attachments

• IMG-20180912-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20180912-WA0001.jpg
    457.3 KB · Views: 7

BallyJ

Visit site
This is the black lab we've just lost!

She was a fantastic companion, but never pick a feather up in her life!

Attachments

• 333.jpg
    333.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 4