Red Rufus? Anyone else not received their order?

Izzwall

Visit site
As title really, put an order through them for some agrobs feed back on 6th September and I still haven't received it! Horses are out of feed now and don't want to buy something else and then it turn up. Plus I spent a lot of money with them and with me off injured currently I've got to be very careful with spending. I've rang them, left a voicemail, emailed and messenged them on Facebook and have had no reply at all!

AandK

Visit site
I have sadly given up using Agrobs due to not being able to get it easily, which is a shame as it is good feed, although expensive! My local store doesn't stock it any more due to issues getting deliveries and RR are too unreliable to order it direct from them.

maddielove

Visit site
I had about a 4 week wait for delivery, they were pretty speedy at replying to my email when I said I was out of feed they dispatched the next day. Think they were having a lot of staffing issues due to covid.

MuddyMonster

Visit site
Yes, I've had huge issues. Ordered 6 weeks ago and so far had three emails unanswered ... I can say I won't be re-ordering from them! Which is why shame as I really like Agrobs but do think with Brexit, driver shortages and Red Refus long delivery times it' not going to get any easier.

I'm just hoping my request for a refund will be actioned but I'm not holding my breath...!