Redoubtable

MontyandZoom

Visit site
I am looking into smaller stallions for my mare and like the look of Redoubtable.

Has anyone used him? Pics of offspring would be a bonus as well as opinions.

PS - my mare is a 14.3hh argentinean tb.

Thanks x

angrovestud

Visit site
we had a mare here last year by him but she had a deformatity in her foot so she is no longer here.
she was a very poor racehorse I believe her full sister was fine though and mum was fine.
she was bought on my behalf otherwise would not have been here.

MontyandZoom

Visit site
It is just at the ideas stage at the moment.

I am in West London. I am looking at AI, but am open to suggestions! Basically, my mare was a high-goal polo pony until she lost her right eye. I am completely new when it comes to breeding but she has wonderful conformation and an impeccable temperament.

She is very athletic and several people have suggested breeding from her since she is so lovely it would be a shame not too!

I haven't got my heart set on a tb but she is only 14.3hh and is rising 13 as a maiden mare so I thought a smaller stallion would be best, although ideally I'd like to have something bigger. Redoubtable caught my eye, he looks like the sort that would really compliment her.

This is my mare:

scan0002.jpg

YOUANDYOURS

Visit site
Can you pm me your email address and I will get the stud I use to get in contact with you. They are great with first time breeders like yourself as well as having good fertility results