Reds dressage report....

miamibear

Visit site
As promised!

Red went like a STAR!! I was a little nervous, took some kalms and they worked brill. He travelled brill, came out of the box very relaxed and tacked him up and got on no bother (from the floor too!!)
smile.gif

Warmed in - didnt over do it thought because he gets flat! Went in to the test arena, he didnt spook at a single thing.

Test went ok until the canters then we lost it, canter is a sticky point at the mo so i expected it. The judge liked him very much, he got 2 8's and a 7 for his trot work (then some 4's! whoopsi!!
crazy.gif
) but he got 8's for paces and i got 8's for rider.

He got 64% which i was over the moon with!! Definately room for improvement though, with a decent sensible canter we would have been in the running for a top rosette the winner got 70%.

Anyway the main point of the day was that we went and he was well bahaved and we both enjoyed ourselves and we did so i am so chuffed!!
cool.gif

We only got one pic but here it is:-

100_0304.jpg

Hope you like.
smile.gif

Cant wait to do more now!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Dressage_Queen

Visit site
Well done! I am very pleased as well/ Went to dressage comp on Sunday and won the open class (Novice,Ele.Medium). I did the Ele and got 65.60%. So a good weekend all round!!

miamibear

Visit site
Thanks everyone for your kind words and for putting up with all of my achievement posts!!

Thanks for everyones advice and help too!
smile.gif

Edited to say : I smiled at the judge (as suggested by someone cant remember who thanks
smile.gif
) so maybe that had an effect!!!! LOL