Reeves & Co boots

kc100

Visit site
I have ordered a pair of these for my husband....due to arrive in a couple of weeks, I'll let you know when they arrive!

I'm fairly sure they are owned by Derby House (something along the lines of their Kinpurnie range) - I wanted a wide fitting for my husband so messaged Reeves & Co on FB, they said I could order wide fitting over the phone so called the number, number was for Derby House's head office so clearly they are one and the same thing.

Which given Derby House's previous troubles, doesnt bode hugely well.....but then again they have been much better in recent times so you never know. I have a pair of Kinpurnie country boots which I love, so if they are similar quality to the Kinpurnie range then they'll be fab.

alexomahony

Visit site
Oh super! I decided to go ahead and order with next day delivery, so they should be with me tomorrow. I'll let you know what they're like :)

That makes sense, when I google searched Reeves & Co nothing came up on it, so that's why I asked on here :)

Thanks!

debbielinder

Visit site
Ooo I've had my eye on these but I would need a wide too, maybe worth giving them a ring see if they have my size in a wide. Would love to hear what you think of your boots when they arrive

alexomahony

Visit site
Hello!

they have arrived :) The colour is a little darker than expected ... they def aren't Tan, but are a lovely mahogany type colour :) Bit stiff at the moment - as expected, so will take some wearing in, but that's fine :) Quality seems to be pretty good! Looking forwards to trying them on with my riding stuff!

FRP

Visit site
I really like them!
Have the park lane in Black & regent brown, payed £49.99 a pair & they are fantastic!!
Also have a load of the luggage from BOGOF in that fabulous blue & am really impressed with everything, including Derby House's service!

Intersting you got a wide KC100, I spoke to R&C and they told me Derby house had no wides??

alexomahony

Visit site
Update on these boots -

Wore them for the first time yesterday (apart for walking around the house to wear them in... Rode at Port Royal show jumping and before I'd even entered the ring the back zip popped on my right boot, first at the heel, but then ended up all the way up my leg - was held on by the buttons... They shall be going straight back to Derby House as they certainly do not seem it for purpose!! Such a shame as they're so pretty :(

Goldenstar

Visit site
I have two pairs bought them in the flash sale £110 for the two.
They are nice but quite stiff and long .
I will break them in when the weather is better .