Reflective vest with zipped pockets?

Elbie

Visit site
I currently have an equisafety hi-viz jacket which I like as it has adjustable sides and zipped pockets. However, after having my 3rd one which has had a zip break in under a years use I'm thinking of trying something else.

Anyone recommend a hi-viz that has zip close pockets?

Tobiano

Visit site
I have just bought a lovely one that seems to be a new design - Mercury Jacket but just seen it is by Equisafety so I shall keep a strict eye out for the zips!

Lintel

Visit site
Haven't found one yet that zip don't break on *sigh* will be watching with interest... All my hi viz zip are dead as a dodo! I've ended up putting a zipped pocket fleece under my hi viz instead now.

mytwofriends

Visit site
I have a really nice Lunar Rider hi viz jacket. It's unusual in that it has a fairly flattering fit! I'm 80% sure it has zip pockets. You'd think I'd know for sure, as I pop my phone in every time I ride - but that's what being the wrong side of 50 does for you!

Landcruiser

Visit site
I have a Luna Rider zipped vest with zip pockets that's still going strong after several years. I also have 2 of their hi viz jackets ditto. I'd recommend them very highly - not pricey, good quality, and wash up as good as new in the washing machine. Nice styling too, I agree that these are comparitively flattering.