Registered name needed for RID. Suggestions please.

Kallibear

Visit site
Please suggest clever show names for Rebel. He's name on his passport is still blank (yey, still need to get backside in gear to sort:eek:) so we need to register something. Apparently we need to put 4 names forward for approval.

This is Rebel. He's already heavier and more mature just in a couple of months since there photos.

DSC00296.jpg

DSC00507.jpg

DSC00491.jpg

Also Rebel (although noticeably no longer chestnut!) who is apparently so well bred he should bleed blue.(unfortunate that he at currently looks like a yak then)

http://www.idshs.com.au/perl/search.pl?op=tree&index=4612678_chestnut_male&gens=5

We'd like Rebel/Rebelious/Rebelion in it, as well as Diamond, and poss Western, Silver (he's grey), or King, taking into account his breeding. Also poss Risk (or similar) since he was bought unseen from Ireland. Eek.

Something clever would be cool if poss. Ta!

Murphy3

Visit site
A lot of people in Ireland use a placename as the first element in their horse's name. If there were any nice placenames in your area you could put that in.

ebonyallen

Visit site
To give you an idea, my ID registered name is Kylemore Kenmare, Kylemore name of stud, and Kenmare place in Ireland.Stable name Ebony. Do you know where came from or other details that you could play around with. :)

pip6

Visit site
Why not translate silver rebel into gaelic?

My mare has a scots gaelic name, & I gave her daughter a welsh name (the first part of which means silver - arian)

Kallibear

Visit site
Ooo, I like Gamble! And Royal cover dam's line well. Diamond Rebelion is favourite so far but might need to add some words.

P.s
I love the name Batteries Not included and would have called my cob that if he didn't already have a prefix.

Odd Socks

Visit site
How about Diamond in the Rough referring to the fact that he looks like a yak (your words not mine :p) and is well bred?!

Or Eire's Rebellion?

Paris1

Visit site
The Rebellious Gambler

I dream of having a blank name! I have a fab name which I might have to use regardless of what poor bed looks like!

Odd Socks

Visit site
I really wish my boy's registered name was blank, his is rubbish and I'm rather embarrassed to use it in case it gets announced : /

be positive

Visit site
If you want something a bit longer

Diamond in Disguise
The Rebel wears Diamonds
The Rebel wears Silver
My Rebel in Diamonds
One Diamond Rebellion
The First/Last True Diamond
Rebel in the Sky with Diamonds (probably too long)
Diamonds are for Rebel