Regular user- Undercover!! Question/story?

winkles

Visit site
I would get involved too. Can you get a screenshot/copy of the advert used for the horse that was bought for pennies and sold on? And any other bits of information like this laying about too. It could be handy to have copies should this get taken further.

TrasaM

Visit site
I can't see how you can NOT do something. Also if she's claiming she can't work because of anxiety surely her being able to ride would be of interest to the DSS? Lowest of the low also in that she's got no conscience about profiting from someone else's misfortune. All been said already by previous posts I know.

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
She committed an offence when she took money for shoes when she did not have shoes put on. You now know about that fraud, IMO you should have informed the first person you knew she had defrauded, never mind wondering whether to tell the third one!

Pinky!

Visit site
Thank you folks!!

I have been chatting at length with another forum membe who knew exactly who I was talking about from what I had written!

I'm going to sock it to her, trying to get an up to date address for her and girl 1 is on to her accountant as she transffered the £ from her business account for the sale.

We have since noted thi morning that she's agree'd to take ANOTHER pony on oan from a girl who's just had a baby.

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
Thank you folks!!

I have been chatting at length with another forum membe who knew exactly who I was talking about from what I had written!

I'm going to sock it to her, trying to get an up to date address for her and girl 1 is on to her accountant as she transffered the £ from her business account for the sale.

We have since noted thi morning that she's agree'd to take ANOTHER pony on oan from a girl who's just had a baby.
Please contact Missing Horses on Loan as well with her details, they may well be interested.