Reincarnation??

Sandstone1

Visit site
Im just reading a book about reincarnation, Its very interesting and just wonder what others think about it. Do you believe in ot or think its rubbish? just interested!

Fools Motto

Visit site
I do. Some Deja vue moments are just too damn scary to be anything but!
As a little girl, I was adamant I used to be a lion in Africa. I kept seeing things through 'its eyes'. (Weird - I know!!)

Sandstone1

Visit site
I have a open mind about it, the book is about a little boy who can remember being a ww2 fighter pilot, its called soul survivor im only just getting in to it but its very interestinig.

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
Yes why not! Sounds like such fun!

I used to think I was an Egyptian for some reason.... The Hopi Indians think we live in World No. 4 out of 7. Each previous world destroyed by the 7 sins of man. This one is being destroyed by greed. only by keeping the tops of our heads open (the mind) can we progress through and populate the next... I quite like this theory.

Persephone

Visit site
I do. Some Deja vue moments are just too damn scary to be anything but!
As a little girl, I was adamant I used to be a lion in Africa. I kept seeing things through 'its eyes'. (Weird - I know!!)

I can't remember the exact facts, but there is a scientific explanation for Deja Vu.

I don't know of any scientific explanation for seeing the world through a lions eyes though. Vivid imagination maybe?

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
I can't remember the exact facts, but there is a scientific explanation for Deja Vu.

I don't know of any scientific explanation for seeing the world through a lions eyes though. Vivid imagination maybe?

What about being an Egyptian? Or should I stop listening to 70's pop?

Shantara

Visit site
I used to get dizzy turns and have 'flashbacks' that I was in a chinese circus! It was very odd.

I don't believe in it, but it is one of my favourite ideas :)

Fiagai

Visit site
I have some photographs of my grandmother riding in the early 1920's and she is riding the very horse I have know - right down to unusual blaze, conformation, facial expression etc - it really is a bit uncanny!

Last edited:

Carefreegirl

Visit site
My horse is reincarnated - she was a mud wallowing hippo in a previous life ! She's just come back in a different shaped body ! Seriously though, I've seen people hypnotised and transgressed (might be wrong word) back to previous lives on tv shows before. They were quite interesting but most had had really poor lives. Whether it was real or faked I don't know.

fallenangel123

Visit site
My friends daughter has been saying about her life in Scotland before since she learned to talk. She could describe everything even down to using candles as they didn't have other lights. Not something a four year old would usually know!?
She is a precocious little moo at times, definitely been round before!

JFTDWS

Visit site
As a young child, I swore I'd flown in hot air balloons and "driven" a gondola. But I was an odd child, so that means very little...

I don't believe in it.

flirtygerty

Visit site
I hope so, I lost my old GSD last year and was told by a physic he would
come back to me, this physic is good, predicted my daughters pregnancy,
then said but don't tell her cos she will worry about the pain of labour.
my grandson is now 16 months. I was told that on the physics first visit.

Cobi

Visit site
I do, i have watched Fluke ;)

My year old neice is very clever for her age and her mum and my mum say shes bin in this world before! I would like that book, interesting read id imagine

sykokat

Visit site
Whilst in the middle of a short stint working in racing I went up to york with the filly I was doing. Had some time on my hands so went into York city. Can't explain it to this day but I knew my way round the 'old' part of the city. (the walled part). Found my way round all of the tiny side streets. Actually felt very at home there. I checked with my parents when I got back (to newmarket) and they confirmed I has never visited as a child so no explanation

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
I read a book called 'many lives, many masters' years ago, which my Reiki Healer had recommended, I loved it and could not put it down. I think I do believe in it, fascinating stuff, who knows for sure...I very much like the idea

Nollaig Shona

Visit site
The Hopi Indians think we live in World No. 4 out of 7. Each previous world destroyed by the 7 sins of man. This one is being destroyed by greed. only by keeping the tops of our heads open (the mind) can we progress through and populate the next... I quite like this theory.

I've never heard that one before, very nice!

I do believe in reincarnation. I can't prove that I have been reincarnated myself, but I used to know things - when I was a small child - that I could not have known (if you see what I mean), and I think that I might have died quite young in a previous life. I can't really explain why, it's just a feeling I get.

I was in an old house in America years ago, and I suddenly got dizzy - not the room spinning type dizzy, just a strange sensation - and knew I'd been in that house before. Even though I hadn't and there wasn't any show on TV or book that I'd read that had a house like it in in.

Elsbells

Visit site
Yes I believe and in pre birth memories.

We also meet others we have known too, eg a mother now her daughter, a sister becomes an aunt. Thats also why some relationships are complex and why we often like/dislike new people we meet and feel that we know them inside out.

Dobiegirl

Visit site
I have had regression and to this day dont know whether it was true or a figment of my imagination.

I was called Kitty and as a baby had been stolen and lived with a horrible woman who kept a brothel. This house was a cave and many years later discovered that some people in the middle ages lived in caves in this country.

I have a recording but found listening to it back very depressing in fact after the regression I was depressed for days which isnt like me as Im a very upbeat person. After your regression a therapist listens to it back and goes over the relevant bits, Id worked this out for my self and could see a correlation with my present life and had made the same mistakes.

It was interesting but as I said I still dont know what to make of it.

bugbee717

Visit site
I have been regressed about 4 times, the first 3 was when I was a baby, that was really very good, I was born in Germany and moved here when I was 3 so don't remember any of it, but I can detail all of the rooms etc, I saw my mum with my 2 sisters. The last time was in 2001, I was taken back way back, regression is NOT for the faint hearted, I was in a box cage, with 3 other people, children. 2 girls not sure on the 3rd, it had an opening about a foot wide, across from this was a huge river about 25 ft wide, I was taken from the box and killed, I was pushed down over and over again, I was chocking, the only thing I had going through my head was I was going to meet my OH as he was dead, and so would my kids be. I remember the sun how wonderful it was, there was a huge oak tree on the bank, but the group of people where awful, shouting, the man that pushed me under the water, well I will never forget his face.

Do I have question yes, the 3 people, children are they my kids. I have 3, 2 girls and 1 boy who looks like a girl. I did not have them at the time, the whys and how's.
On the morning of it my OH went to work and at the top of the road was loads of chicken, this is by a big council estate, no chane of chickens unless they come in a burger. All I keep saying whilst is was happening was that he was with the chickens. Make of it what you may, I don't understand it.

One day I will do it again, I have questions that need an answer.
please I repeat it is not for the faint hearted.

Dobiegirl

Visit site
Bugbee was your regression recorded? and did you have a talkback afterwards as it is important to see the relevance of that life. Sounds as though you had a traumatic time and a therapist should be especially helpful in making you feel comfortable afterwards.

Prior to mine I had heard of people who have had it done and discovered they were Joan Of Arc or Cleopatra which I am very sceptical about.