reins for ridiculously small hands?

avthechav

Visit site
My hands are really small which makes gripping reins really hard. I constantly battle against reins slipping through my hands and find that I have loadsa tension in my hands and arms just trying to keep hold of my reins! I am looking for some lovely thin soft rubber reins which will help. Have looked at the Elevator Event reins which look good- does anyone have and thoughts/ ideas?
grin.gif

kerilli

Visit site
the Haftex event reins are good, no idea if they still make them, they were thin with v narrow rubber woven through them, thinner overall than plain leather reins, about 2mm thick and 12mm across, more or less.

Kallibear

Visit site
If you're not looking for leather try the Libbys reins. They are much much thinner than anything else going on the market and i find them so much easier to hold.

Prince33Sp4rkle

Visit site
Jeffries bio grip, available form derby house with £ off at the mo!

expensive but lovely-they have very very thin nylon core instead of leather so basically feel like its just the rubber grip portion with no leather in the middle, really grippy but really thin and easy to hold.iv not got super small hands (glove size 6.5) but cant stand bulky reins, but i love these, i use them as the snaffle rein on doubles too, thats how thin and easy to hold they are.

katylee

Visit site
kate negus do really nice rubber reins they might be the suregrip ones i cant remember anyway i have the thinner ones and they are perfect and my husband has the normal ones and they feel so big after using my smaller ones!