Remember Little Cigar????? LONNNNG

jules89

Visit site
he's SO cool! So pleased to have seen this update before a day of long boring lectures: it's put a smile on my face!

leflynn

Visit site
He's still on the list of horses I'd like to steal *cough* borrow :D

He's is gorgeous and I'd love give him a hug and smooches :eek: :D He's always been a stunner, and we can never enough pics of him ;)

*can live without the scary pink pics tho*

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
Just as well he's on the other side of the world or I'd have to 'borrow' him in a permanent sort of way. After all, he's partly mine as I remember his birth and early days so clearly. Are you sure you need to keep him?

He's virtually the forum horse! I must've posted HUNDREDS of photos of him over the months and first year or so :) Uncle Jr is trying to convince me that I don't need to keep him and that he's the best person to take him off my hands ;)

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
:DLovely picture story
What are your plans for him longer term? Is he a similar height to his Mum and Dad? He looks SO like his Mum!

Well, he's about 15hh now. Mum is 15.2 and dad 16.1. If he doesn't grow any more he might stay in pony classes but he's supposed to be my showjumper (or UncleJr's eventer.... depending on whose version you get ;) ) Next year he can start the young horse classes. Who gets the ride depends on where I am at the time... might be in the UK

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
He's still on the list of horses I'd like to steal *cough* borrow :D

He's is gorgeous and I'd love give him a hug and smooches :eek: :D He's always been a stunner, and we can never enough pics of him ;)

*can live without the scary pink pics tho*

He LOVES smooching. Can only imagine he gets it from his dad because PF is not a cuddler by any means. *cough* I might have some more photos of him..... :p

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
I loved all your pics and posts - he has grown into such a handsome boy, you must be incredibly proud, and dare I say it, more pics please. :D

Thanks, I adore them both. PF is my absolute darling girl and LC seems to be following in her hoofprints. Mum's got more of a soft spot for PF because she's a bit nervous around horses and PF is so kind to her. LC is a typical teenage boy! :)

measles

Visit site
What a lovely journey to go on through those photos, and didn't your mare blossom in pregnancy and after the birth? He's a lovely little chap. I haven't read all the posts so ignore if you have already answered this but what are your plans with him?

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
What a lovely journey to go on through those photos, and didn't your mare blossom in pregnancy and after the birth? He's a lovely little chap. I haven't read all the posts so ignore if you have already answered this but what are your plans with him?

Thank you :) Yes, PF did well with me waiting on her and and hoof ;) No mare has ever been more pampered :D
Depending on who you ask he will either be my future showjumper, or UncleJr's eventer. Showjumper it is, then :)