Remember that Daily Mail Story of the pony in the living room?

Amaranta

Visit site
Yup preloved advert gone but last I heard she was sending some to Derby sales, not sure how true or not though, she is desperately trying to offload them anyhows.

Ladyinred

Visit site
Have they seen this thread? Whereabouts do they post on Facebook now?

Seeing as the link is all over FB then they can hardly have missed it! R has been posting on ERG, but either she or admin have just removed the thread. Shame as it was a classic R rant! It disappeared when everyone started shouting about the dead foal.

DragonSlayer

Visit site
Twitter in brief:

1. set up an account...with a good user name i.e @imveryhorsey
2. Find like minded 'i'm very horsey' people or celebs to follow
3. Tweet: i.e. in 140 characters or less write something interesting or witty
4. the more you tweet the more people will follow you
5. include a celeb or another twitter user name in your tweet as this will alert them to your musings...you can use these tweets to promote a cause or ask a question etc
6. hopefully other people and celebs ;) will retweet you and their followers will retweet and you will become an overnight twitterer with many followers!

it is basically microblogging to an extent, and news travels super fast over the twitter sphere and can be an easy and direct link to all sorts of people and products!

Good grief...it take's me all my time to manage Facebook! :eek:

AmyMay

Situation normal
Visit site
Interesting one Patterdale. The lady in question has made no comment (as to be expected). However her sister has been spouting nonsense all over the internet, defending the care the horses receive. But, when asked for an opinion - no comment is made. Just some ramblings made about authorities, police and investigations involving those who dare to criticise the care these animals have seen.

Sadly for her the investigations are not centered around those who are concerned about about the animals welfare. Quitevthe opposite.

Amaranta

Visit site
Have they defended these pics at all?

the sister has been ranting that the horses are all 200% loved and that J is ill through all of this, spending £500 a week on the ponies who are all in fantastic condition, it's just winter coats (derrrrr it's June) we are all monsters and evil creams (???) and that the welfare authorities have reported us all to the police.

Oh and she is seeing a solicitor :rolleyes:

cappucino

Visit site
the sister has been ranting that the horses are all 200% loved and that J is ill through all of this, spending £500 a week on the ponies who are all in fantastic condition, it's just winter coats (derrrrr it's June) we are all monsters and evil creams (???) and that the welfare authorities have reported us all to the police.

Great to know that love covers everything, who needs money, vets or food if you have love :(

I'd like to know what an evil cream is !!! :p

joeanne

Visit site

Ill eh?
Bit like poor bl00dy foal that she neglected t call a vet for.

FionaM12

Visit site
Great to know that love covers everything, who needs money, vets or food if you have love :(

I'd like to know what an evil cream is !!! :p

It's all very similar to the Clwyd D story. His supporters claimed his horses were fine cos he "loved" them and anyone who said otherwise were evil haters who'd been reported to the police.

Evil creams makes a change from "internet happies" on the Fb group. :D

Last edited:

LaurenBay

Visit site
Ruth had the cheek to say I talked out my bottom and clearly had mental issues. Because I asked the question "how do you know the Horses are in a good condition if you no longer are in contact with your sister?" didn't get an answer, just insults.

Tinypony

Visit site
I've got an idea going on in the background that may or may not be of help.
Anyone feel like the boy with his finger in the hole in the dyke sometimes? You plug up one and then there's another.

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
What a bore the Daily Fail won't let you post comments on their pony in the lounge story any more.:mad:

On the upside the Express ran the same story so have commented and placed a link to here there.;)

Ibblebibble

Visit site
Ruth had the cheek to say I talked out my bottom and clearly had mental issues. Because I asked the question "how do you know the Horses are in a good condition if you no longer are in contact with your sister?" didn't get an answer, just insults.

ruth was obviously looking in the mirror when she made that comment!! and what is it with these people and their solicitors!! in one breath they're begging for donations and in the other declaring they're contacting solicitors who we all know don't come bloody cheap!!

indie999

Visit site
Unless these folks are a registered charity the public should be made aware not to donate a penny to them. Ever & never.

Where do they get their dosh from to buy? The public need to be reminded to only donate to a recognised registered horse charity.

Seems all bizarre. If they have done nothing wrong they have nothing to worry about. Solicitor? Wonder what they will do?

Ladyinred

Visit site
Ridiculous - who are these people and how do they get away with it? And who are their supporters?

Their supporters are, generally speaking, fluffies with little or no horse knowledge who all believe that all horses need is love and understanding. They are vehemently opposed to any horse being PTS, whatever the reason.

Oh yes, and they are all mad as hatters.