replacing an Ifor Williams HB505 ramp panel

Leo Walker

Visit site
Is it one piece of wood? I cant remember what the Ifors are like off hand. But basically lift the rubber, unscrew/bolt all the metal fittings, remove the wood, replace the wood and reapply all the screws/bolts. You can buy the part from an for dealer or source wood and paint/stain to match yourself.

irishdraft

Visit site
My husband has replaced both my ramps on my ifor. You need to order relevant ramp from dealer then undo all bolts take out ramp put in new replace matting and trim screw bolts in and your good to go. Having said that my husband is extremely good at that sort of thing luckily for me .

Leo Walker

Visit site
My husband has replaced both my ramps on my ifor. You need to order relevant ramp from dealer then undo all bolts take out ramp put in new replace matting and trim screw bolts in and your good to go. Having said that my husband is extremely good at that sort of thing luckily for me .

Oh I thought the OP meant the wood panel! The whole ramp is an easy job. Order one and then do as ID says :) I'm just finishing refurbing an old Rice and have had the ramps off and refitted them. It needs two people but is really straightforward. Ifors are even easier.