Reply from Animal Communicator

SirenaXVI

s17.photobucket.com
First this is the photo I sent - from my computer, NOT my photobucket account (which is private anyway)

BILD0175_edited.jpg

This is the reply (my comments in red)

Well the first thing that I see are the amazing paces this beautiful mare has, she really does float doesn’t she? She has such a kind eye and nature too, but equally can be strong and almost explosive but only when “pushed”. I feel that now you have the measure of her Gill, you have had her long enough to know her quirks and likes and dislikes.
Spot on! Sirena does float, she is the kindest of mares but does have an explosive side and dumped me unceremoniously once for pushing her too much!

She is very loving towards you and will follow you round like a dog if you let her – some days she will happily stay in your space for hours just mooching – this shows that she is very happy to be part of your herd!
Again, spot on, she will follow me like glue and we very often 'play' in the school with shapes, she also copies me in spanish walk

I do feel that you two have worked really hard together schooling, to the point where you are working on things and sometimes she makes mistakes and sometime you do, that isn’t to be nasty, just a reflection on the time that you take to work with her, her huge scope for learning, and the fact that you work minutely on each movement. She loves this, but can get frustrated with herself sometimes, she is a perfectionist too!
Oh God - spot on again!

There is a Spanish Riding school move where a horse flies up into the air and kicks out backwards, sorry can’t remember the name, it is usually stallions that do it there, but I can see that she will do it in play! She is amazingly aware of her own body, and really a once in a lifetime horse for you.
This is seriously impressive, Sirena will Capriole for fun - she used to do it a LOT when I first backed her - and yes, she is my horse of a lifetime

I do feel that she will be with you for a long time, she is more than happy about this, and you have so much more that you will continue working on with her, really the possibilities know no bounds with her Gill. I feel that you are constantly proud of her, with the occasional “why on earth did she do that?” thrown in. That is where she is being perfect and then throws a tiny hissy fit to get her head, or move her leg out of line, you wonder why she does it, it is a mixture of youthful exuberance (she will always be young at heart) and experimenting with you to see if you will re-align her. She is wonderful with you, but really could be a handful with someone less experienced! There is no malice in her whatsoever, it is just “right I am bored; lets move my back leg here and see what happens”.
Bloody hell - spot on again, I have just taught her passage and piaffe, she just loves to learn and only today I was telling someone how proud I am of her and what an amazing little horse she is

I went on to ask her if there was anything she wants to do more of and the first thing she showed me was like a polishing cloth, she loves a good rub down, she really enjoys how it gets her muscles feeling before and after hard work. I am not sure what the cloth is made of, I can’t feel that Gill, but she really likes a hard rub down with some sort of cloth. She also says she has fun jumping, I don’t feel she does it often, and I can see her free jumping or loose jumping in a school, she really enjoys this, not for the going higher and higher, but for the fun stretching out her muscles, as I say she is a real athlete and totally aware of her own body. She is quite amazing really, she is the first horse that I have read for that is so aware of the top of her back to the tip of her feet. I feel that you are working towards a very high level of work on her. She is certainly capable and responding well.
I will certainly be spending more time giving her a good old rub down - I have loose jumped her in the school and will do more of that too

I can see Alfalfa, do you feed her that? It is interesting because how she is showing me is like a sort of hay, I almost feel that she has been fed this before she came to you. Did she come from a different country, because at this point that is the feeling I get?
This is the only thing that puzzled me a little, although I used to feed her alfalfa as a baby, she does not get it now as it is toooooo fatening and she can turn into a porker if I am not careful. I wonder if she means haylage as I sometimes let her have a tiny amount with her hay. Although she is spanish, I don't know how obvious that is from the photo sent and anyway she is british bred.

I do not feel that she has any pain at present, and nothing really bad in the recent past, she does get tight over her back and pelvis, but this is helped with the massage/rub down, that is something she would really like continued, as it helps her as well as being a nice feeling. I feel that you are really intuitive yourself to her Gill, so I don’t feel that there is anything you have missed out on with her, because you are already “getting her”. She seems confident that if she “sends you a message” you will work it out, and that means that she is totally happy with you. I would go so far as to say, calm, settled and happy. She really enjoys her work too, she is fabulously positive for a mare, and the strength and attitude are so much less than before, I really feel that they are occasional.
Spot on!

Finally I do keep seeing talk of a foal, then not, then a foal as if you are wondering whether to put her in foal, she would make a wonderful mum, whenever you are ready, but I really feel that she has more to learn with you before you do that, really another 2 years and then you will feel ready for that (it isn’t you HAVE to put her in foal, but you might consider it more strongly).
I did try to put her in foal a couple of years ago, she did not take and as I am a believer in fate I have not pursued it, but I do think about it and keep changing my mind - how on earth could she know that!

There is only good from this beautiful girl, she is amazing, I keep seeing photos of her, either she has been professionally photographed or will be. She is stunning.
LOL Sirena is probably the most photographed horse I have - there are millions of professional photos of her around the house, she has also appeared in a couple of brochures for various companies

Gill, I hope that the reading all makes sense, please feel free to ask questions if there are areas that you do not understand
Well, I am slightly gobsmacked and am seriously considering sending BigBird's photo to her - what do you guys think?

YorksG

Over the hill and far awa
Visit site
Having had equally amazing results (and me an old scetic!) from a communicator, who now regularly has a chat with my mare :) and has spoken to all of ours and to a friends horse too and been spot on, I would say get Bigbirds photo sent off ASAP :)

flirtygerty

Visit site
Hi, can you give me this woman's number, hopefully she will be able to give us an insight into where we are going wrong with our mare, as what we have now is not the mare we love and know and we must be missing something, she is fit and well just had a personality transplant.
Thanks in advance

Dolcé

Visit site
wow, who is she? We have had loads of communications done on the ones we bought from auctions with problems, to try and find out about their past, in order to help them better. We have had some good results but that was really good, I love the way she has written it too.

MissMincePie&Brandy

Visit site
It is good, but (sorry to be sceptic) apart from the foaly bit, and spanish bits, everything else she said could ring totally true about my boy :eek:.

My boy does have Alfalfa and he has to have his back and hamstrings massaged after work, which he enjoys, especially the hamstring massages (instructions from my back man, not because he's in pain now, but he was an ex-racehorse ). He also likes to capriole in the field a lot and occasionally with me on if he gets really excited :(
I also completely love my horse and being an ex-racehorse I am always so proud of all his little achievements, and he too is utterly stunning (maybe that's just my opinion lol) and I've have had professional portraits done.
Oh, and he has formed a special bond with me too - I think I'm the first person in his life to feed him treats and fuss over him.

SirenaXVI

s17.photobucket.com
It is good, but (sorry to be sceptic) apart from the foaly bit, and spanish bits, everything else she said could ring totally true about my boy :eek:.

My boy does have Alfalfa and he has to have his back and hamstrings massaged after work, which he enjoys, especially the hamstring massages (instructions from my back man, not because he's in pain now, but he was an ex-racehorse ). He also likes to capriole in the field a lot and occasionally with me on if he gets really excited :(
I also completely love my horse and being an ex-racehorse I am always so proud of all his little achievements, and he too is utterly stunning (maybe that's just my opinion lol) and I've have had professional portraits done.
Oh, and he has formed a special bond with me too - I think I'm the first person in his life to feed him treats and fuss over him.

Possibly, but she has got her personality to a T - she does take her work very seriously and loves it too - she could not possibly tell that from the photo I sent, how did she know that although I don't jump myself but that I lose jump her? How did she know about the time we spend schooling? How did she know that Sirena's photos have been used by companies in their advertising brochures?

It will be intersting to see what BigBird comes back with :)

ucmeicu

Visit site
I have seen many readings by Lesley for a variety of horses of different types, she has been spot on with all of them. I have recommended her on here before as I have heard and read nothing but good about her. Alot of rescue horse owners have sent pictures off and got very sad stories back, she even predicted one in foal which turned out to be true. She also does readings for other types of animals.

thatsmygirl

Visit site
OH MY GOD

I rescue horses going for meat( behavior problems) and differcult horses who have been pulled from piller to post with nobody being able to work with them. The 1st thing I do for all these horses now is get a Reading done by lesley Anderson ( can't rate her enough) she has been so spot on with all the ones iv had it's untrue. I was in total shock after the very 1st one came back. And iv also found that the horses seem to calm down as well.... Like they know they are finally being listened to and understood. I would suggest useing her to anyone and I posted a thread like this a few days ago and just got told what **** it was, so it's great that people are useing it and getting the same results as me and I know I couldn't sort some off the horses I do with out her help. I even had a Reading back the nxt day on one off mine as he was so dangerous and she had to warn me.., everything was totally spot one and since than I use it as part off the rehab.
Some people have this skill or whatever you want to call it. No you may not understand it but it works so make the most off it.

glenruby

Visit site
Well, to be fair - from that photo your horse obviously looks spanish so it was pretty eay to come up with that. Most are a bit hot headed but give that feeling of really trying as they are so expresssive. And she ididnt say advertising companies have used her photos she said either there are or will be professional photos of her. Spanish horses are reknowned for their beauty - and thats one reason their owners buy them - any spanish/andy owner I know is extremely proud of their beautiful horse and most seem to get professional photos taken of their horse. If you had had professional photos taken for your wall at home or had thought of doing then that part would have rang through as well - not a difficult guess to make!
TBH, I think anyone with a fair bit of horsey knowledge (and even moreso someone who "knows people" )could have had that fairly spot on. Also from experience, most people who buy a spanish mare have breeding at the back of their mind somewhere - the rest buy geldings!
Each to their own I guess, but I think she must just be a particularly smart and observative person.

thatsmygirl

Visit site
Well, to be fair - from that photo your horse obviously looks spanish so it was pretty eay to come up with that. Most are a bit hot headed but give that feeling of really trying as they are so expresssive. And she ididnt say advertising companies have used her photos she said either there are or will be professional photos of her. Spanish horses are reknowned for their beauty - and thats one reason their owners buy them - any spanish/andy owner I know is extremely proud of their beautiful horse and most seem to get professional photos taken of their horse. If you had had professional photos taken for your wall at home or had thought of doing then that part would have rang through as well - not a difficult guess to make!
TBH, I think anyone with a fair bit of horsey knowledge (and even moreso someone who "knows people" )could have had that fairly spot on. Also from experience, most people who buy a spanish mare have breeding at the back of their mind somewhere - the rest buy geldings!
Each to their own I guess, but I think she must just be a particularly smart and observative person.

The 1st Reading I had done was on a horse who was rearing up and over and rodeo shows he done was pretty stupid. He was a complete nightmare and had been pasted from piller to post and through loads off breaking yards. He was just a plain cob nothing special. I had the Reading back the following day as she said she had to warn me as this horse as he stood was dangerous and shouldn't be ridden ( tell me about it) everything she said was right from the rearing to bucking to the handling, she even know he's been pasted around and it's human error that has made him like this. SPOT ON in every wayfrom a pic with no info. She even told me the best way to deal with him and offered a free Reading as her way off helping. Which I took her up on. He's now hacking out and improving week by week.
It's pretty brave I think to class somebodys horse as dangerous and mustn't be ridden and that he has real problems if you don't know what your talking about don't you think????? And she had no info what so ever

X

xspiralx

Wow that's pretty amazing.

I've been thinking for a while of having one done for my old horse Taz, that I sold [after a lot of heartache] and was then put down shortly afterwards - as she says she can contact animals that have passed away too. At only £15 its really reasonable.

When you email her a photo, do you give the animal's name and any specific questions or as little information as possible and let her just tell you?

PurplePickle

www.ipcmedia.com
I did think some of it was a little general however, for £15 worth a shot, would be interesting to see what comes up with horses with bigger issues, sounds like shes got those right as well.

china

Visit site
i cant find her on ebay coz i would like her to do one on prince. iv looked on her sight.

fidleyspromise

Visit site
when you go to ebay, click on ADVANCED SEARCH > down left click on BY SELLER > type in LesleyMedium > the top one in search is her.

Hope this helps :)

thatsmygirl

Visit site
If you want to ask a certain question you can and she will put that to the horse or just give the horses name. I give no info what so ever.

china

Visit site
If you want to ask a certain question you can and she will put that to the horse or just give the horses name. I give no info what so ever.

iv sent a photo but with no info what so ever. does it matter with the photo. i sent one of him walking towad me in the field.

SirenaXVI

s17.photobucket.com
When I emailed her, I did not give any information whatsoever, I just sent the photo and asked if she was in any discomfort and whether there was anything she wanted me to do more of. Personally, from my question, it could be construed that the horse had been injured, she hadn't and Lesley made no mention of injury.

Some people would say that she is just very intuitive, but she has got Sirena's personality down to a T, she is EXACTLY as Lesley described, and not ALL spanish mare owners want to breed from their mares, besides it was the on/off bit that really surprised me because this is exactly what has happened.

I for one am impressed, perhaps I will put Bigbird's reading up when it is back, that will be interesting :)

thatsmygirl

Visit site
Yep make sure you all post your readings and if you think they are worth it. She will e mail you to comfirm she has pic etc and yes normally Reading done within the week. Iv got 2 readings which will be back today and can't wait to see results one is from a horse iv just been given as a project as she's a cow bag so see what that comes back with. I don't think the mare is that bad more taking the pee I think. Iv only got a I phone so can't post my readings as wouldn't know how but will let you know how good these are but will be spot on like the others no doubt

Bojangles

Visit site
Im glad you had a good reading. Yes do keep updated with anymore readings you have with her. Mine had his done yesterday. It always nice to hear your horse is happy with us as a owner.

ldlp111

Visit site
Does it need to be a picture of whole horse or will a head shott do? Also does it have to be a recent picture?

I too am tempted but what if it comes back that me horse hates me:confused::(