repuatable dealers in the south west / south

Dipointon

New User
Visit site
Looking for 15.3 - 16.2 irish / thoroughbred / or thoroughbred x that is a sensible, uncomplicated allrounder, can SJ up to about 1.10 and event up to 100 but is happy at 80 /90. No bucking or rearing, aged between 5 and 9. (So not much to ask really :)

Breena

Visit site
Liz Bradborn had a showjumper for sale at Proper Horses, don't think he's got any TB in him though, but a stunning and very gentle horse.
Sorry I don't know much else other than he's a chestnut call George :) I fell in love with him but was out of my price range.

lazysunday

Visit site
I've bought 3 horses over the years from Andy Brake when he was in Taunton. He is now in Dorset.
All mine were as described and Thoroughbred or IDxTB from Ireland. They could ALL seriously jump!
I know he is now a little more expensive, but would go back to him in a heartbeat if I could afford it.

Hope that helps, pm me for more info as know of a lady who has a very nice 5 yr old but he may be too big.

SpottyTB

Visit site
Mijodsr2blinkintite- completely agree, have had my own experiences with them.. Not good luckily I have enough experience and checked teeth etc to check age and went for the mare with a nice eye as well as the one who showed ability. She was ok but my friend who has some disability with her hands did not have such a good experience..

bisbo

New User
Visit site
I have a lovely 10 yrd old TB for sale based at Clevedon, need to sell so open to sensible offers. Very nice on the flat, loads of wins unaffiliated dressage, placing at BE90. www.pickapicture.co.uk Message me for any further details. Thanks

BadermusPP

Visit site
Tim warren.. lovely chap.. doesn't feel like he forces you to make a decision and everything he has seems reasonably priced.
Bought one off him ridiculously cheap. Never could understand why he was though as he is exactly what Tim told me he was and better.. would defiantly buy from him again.