Request for Help Please

Waxwing

Visit site
Hi

Is there anyone who would be willing to take a look at a couple of videos of a potential horse for me. There is a horse I am potentially interested in but it it a reasonable distance away and I want to make sure its worthwhile going.

Many thanks in advance.

stangs

Visit site
Depends on what opinions you're looking for. If you want opinions on way of going but not competitive potential, I'm happy to have a look until the posters with the keenest eyes come along.

Waxwing

Visit site
Hi I'm interested in way of going and any potential soundness issues. The amount of competitive potential isn't really an issue for me. If you wouldn't mind having a look that would be great :)

Waxwing

Visit site
What is the best way to send videos to forum.membes. I've currently hi then on What's App so cant share a link.

Waxwing

Visit site
Hi thank you everyone for your kind offers. Is there any easy way to load a video onto a private message? I've tried copying and pasting and uploading an image and neither have worked.

Waxwing

Visit site
The videos were What's Aped to me; I've emailed them to myself and saved on my laptop but can't upload on here.

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
its prob easiest to upload them to youtube but with visibility as 'only those with link' then you can send peeps the link

Waxwing

Visit site
Thank you to everyone who took the time to respond and look at the video I sent; it was greatly appreciated and very interesting to see differing perspectives. What it has clarified for me is that we do need a more established horse. We spent a year having the horse we sold a few months ago schooled by someone else two to three times a week and while this horse appears a more laid back sort more schooling would definitely be required. Our experience with our last horse taught us how long it takes to correctly start producing a young horse and also acknowledge we can't independently do it. I want a horse we can get on and ride and enjoy, and my daughter can do some pony club and other activities on, while accepting the need for some help and regular ongoing lessons. If that means saving a for a few more months to increase the budget so be it. Thank you again.