Rescue horses being sent to UK

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
It's the people that use donated funds to bring meat destined horses over from the continent and then sell said horses on for a tidy profit under the guise of 'rescue' that are the issue though, not an individual going to get one.

Equi

Visit site
Same here. The horses were bred for meat, meat scandal, no horses sent to slaughter, some person rescues horse. And people buy off the meat man all the time.

Theocat

Visit site
The finances are what make it bonkers. The hundreds of pounds it costs to transport the animal would be around better spent aiding or destroying animals in their home country - most you more animals would benefit.

I would happily contribute to a charity set up for humane destruction; I suspect a lot of us would.

Equi

Visit site
The finances are what make it bonkers. The hundreds of pounds it costs to transport the animal would be around better spent aiding or destroying animals in their home country - most you more animals would benefit.

I would happily contribute to a charity set up for humane destruction; I suspect a lot of us would.

Quite. I could never shoot a horse myself or buy/take one that was crap just to shoot it, but i do agree some horses need it. They just need a strong person to do it, but not someone who likes to kill, just someone who can.