Residential Showing Clinic - Keysoe - 18-21 May 2009

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
The Show Ring runs a non profit making residential showing clinic at Keysoe (Bedfordshire) every year. This year it is running from 18-21 May. Due to an injury to a horse, we have a place available. The cost is £235 which includes stabling for 4 nights, hire of venue, all instructors etc. Not included are feed and hay for horses and accommodation/food for riders.

In brief, the four days are as follows:

Sunday 17th May
Arrive late pm, put horses away and join rest of the gang (27 horses this year) for an al fresco evening meet up

Monday 18th May
Groups of 2/3 having flatwork sessions
Evening - meal in restaurant followed by a Joules Seconds sale

Tuesday 19th May
Groups of 4 - 2 x one hour lessons with two of the following: Allister Hood, Jo Bates, Paul Cook
Evening - meal in restaurant followed by quiz

Wednesday 20th May
Either flatwork or working hunter with David Bartram
Evening - meal in restaurant followed by collapse

Thursday 21st May
Desensitisation with Ginny Oakley - showing how to get your horse used to showgrounds without spooking etc
PM - sidesaddle demos

Then Home!

If you would like to read more about our "camps", please visit
www.theshowring.info and go to the Camp section.

Please feel free to PM or email me for more information : email mandy@absolutelymad.co.uk

SSM

Visit site
You will learn so much from this week, it is my third year of going and you learn so much each time. Money extremely well invested!

_daisy_

Visit site
if i could afford it this year i would love to bring my horse along. think ill have to book this in my diary for next year, sounds such a great thing to attend