Being_Ros

Visit site
Two of my four horses are struggling with all this dry weather and the consequent higher exposure to allergens. This results in them wheezing. I have guidance from my vet and have treatment options if it gets worse etc but wondered if anyone had any further tips to manage and prevent it worsening? Any products you recommend?

Thank you,
Ros

Mule

Visit site
Mine is having trouble with his sinuses at the moment. When he gets very bad steroids work, but I'd like to use something to help prevent it getting to that stage. There's some old threads on here I've been looking at for recommendations, I'm not really sure what's best though as there are a lot of different opinions.

Being_Ros

Visit site
Mine is having trouble with his sinuses at the moment. When he gets very bad steroids work, but I'd like to use something to help prevent it getting to that stage. There's some old threads on here I've been looking at for recommendations, I'm not really sure what's best though as there are a lot of different opinions.
Yes, one of mine has just come off steroids after experiencing an asthma attack. But if there is something that can help him before that point, that would be great. I know, lots of different opinions and it seems it’s rather dependent on the individual horse.