Respiratory, Joint, and Hoof Supplements?

skint1

Visit site
Currently I have my mare on Respimin, Cortaflex HA and Formula4Feet, the one that is fed like a balancer.

She's had Cortaflex since I've known her though I have upgraded her to the HA recently, I started her on Respimin about 4 months ago and think it's had a good effect, but she's also lost weight and got fitter too, which has also helped with her joints

With the Formula4Feet it is too soon to tell, her feet need some help though.

Does anyone have any opinions or experience of these supplements/feeds? Or any recommendations. Would appreciate any input.

There was a useful thread on here a while ago that compared joint supplements but can't find it at the moment

Wundahorse

Visit site
Feedmarks extraflex with rose hips is brilliant and works for our WB where cortaflex and others failed.I also feed magnesium and micronised linseed for hoof health,again wonderful and much cheaper than some foot supplements.

lucylockett

Visit site
Currently I have my mare on Respimin, Cortaflex HA and Formula4Feet, the one that is fed like a balancer.

She's had Cortaflex since I've known her though I have upgraded her to the HA recently, I started her on Respimin about 4 months ago and think it's had a good effect, but she's also lost weight and got fitter too, which has also helped with her joints

With the Formula4Feet it is too soon to tell, her feet need some help though.

Does anyone have any opinions or experience of these supplements/feeds? Or any recommendations. Would appreciate any input.

There was a useful thread on here a while ago that compared joint supplements but can't find it at the moment

We've been using Science Supplements products since last year. Give them a call they are the most helpful lot out there and a lot of the time you can actually speak to Dr Marlin who is so knowledgable. The joint supp is just v v good!!