Rest in Peace Flick

{97702}

Visit site
I had to make the worst decision in the world today for my little white greyhound, her heart failure was getting worse not better and she was tired and not enjoying life any more. I have owned her for 10 years and 4 months....longer than either of my marriages lasted (!).....she literally fell asleep in my arms as I sat on a chair cuddling her. I cannot stop crying now, it seems like she has always been with me and now she has gone :(

55713661_10157898651559587_5628716415646171136_o.jpg

Chiffy

Visit site
So sorry Levrier, her pain is gone now although yours is very real. Take care, remember the good times and hug the others. They will know you are sad xx

Clodagh

Visit site
Oh that was not what I wanted to hear. So, so sorry, you loved her so much. Try to think what an amazing time you had together x

Pearlsasinger

Up in the clouds
Visit site
Oh, I am so sorry to hear your news. It is sad when we lose one of the family, which is what your Flick was, but you should try to concentrate on remembering the good times, as I know that you will because, as a responsible owner, you have been here before. It never gets any easier though, does it?

Mrs. Jingle

Visit site
Such sad news and I am so very sorry :( How wonderful though that Flick left this world safe in your arms and care. The very best end game for all our beloved pets but very, very hard when they leave us behind :( xx