Rest in Peace, Ned

Nicnac

Visit site
So so sorry Chan. Remember when you got him and your, sometimes, crazy adventures together. You gave him a wonderful life - RIP Wonderful Ned. Rest well x

Shantara

Visit site
Thank you again! I'm so touched with how many people enjoyed my posts about him! I think I'm so inactive now because Serenity is just such a good horse, we don't have any crazy rides like I did with Ned, we just go hacking, do some jumping once in a while - all very calm and lovely.
I posted a while ago on facebook - the reasons I love my horses:
Ned was a huge challenge, I had to overcome so many things with him and we grew so much together and that's why I loved him so much.
Serenity is easy, kind and gentle and that's why I love her so much!

Horse2018

Visit site
On Friday, 28th of June, Ned went over the Rainbow Bridge.
He went down peacefully, with apple in his mouth and didn't fight it and I held him to the end.
His arthritis had got the better of him and he was starting not to enjoy life any longer. I have so many wonderful memories of that Nutty little horse, though I hoped I would have had longer with him. He taught me so much and there was never a dull moment!
So long Ned, until we meet again - your friends will keep you company <3
View attachment 34034
Sorry for you loss I now a lot of people who let there horses drop dead because they don’t have the guts to put there horses down. I wish you the best it’s ever horse owner worst nightmare.

Sheep

Visit site
So sorry to hear of your loss, Ned was a real HHO horse - I enjoyed following your adventures with him over the years, as did many others.
He was so lucky to have you, he had a fantastic life with you and it is evident that you always put him first.
Rest in peace Ned. X

ILuvCowparsely

Visit site
On Friday, 28th of June, Ned went over the Rainbow Bridge.
He went down peacefully, with apple in his mouth and didn't fight it and I held him to the end.
His arthritis had got the better of him and he was starting not to enjoy life any longer. I have so many wonderful memories of that Nutty little horse, though I hoped I would have had longer with him. He taught me so much and there was never a dull moment!
So long Ned, until we meet again - your friends will keep you company <3
View attachment 34034
sleep well ned

Sorry for your loss Chan

LaurenBay

Visit site
So sorry Chan. I too loved to read your threads I and remember when you first bought him. It was very clear in the threads how much you love him.

Sleep well Ned, and say hello to my Ruby xxx

ElleSkywalker

As excited as Kitty about to be a bridesmaid
Visit site
So sorry Chan, always loved Ned posts and hearing about your progress, your love for him and determination always shone through. You are very much missed here my sweet but understand why you aren't about as much. Take care and much love xxxx

npage123

Visit site
I'm very sorry, Chan. You've paid a lovely tribute to him and it's great that you can reflect on loads of fun, happy and special times spent with him. It's a gorgeous photo that you've posted.
Hang in there xxx

zaminda

Visit site
Thinking of you, your love of him shone through, and you have as always done the right thing by him. It is hard for those who are left behind to give them a good passing. Time lessens the hurt, but not, i have found the memories of the good times.

Diddleydoo

Visit site
I'm so sorry Chan, arthritis is the pits. You've made a brave and selfless decision and put his needs first when it mattered the most. Be kind to yourself

RIP Ned