Retirement Livery - Berkshire

Gentle_Warrior

Visit site
Hi all, I need your help. I am looking for a retirement yard. Preferably Berkshire, Hampshire. Although will go slightly outside. Does anyone know of anywhere. All I have found is morewood stables in Newbury, but they don't seem to have a website. Don't want to pay a fortune. He just needs an eye/care and to live out.

Thanks in advance

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Gloucestershire? I spoke to a lady who runs a yard by chipping Norton/Burford and it sounded nice. Live out with a few of her retired competition horses in a big field.

Auslander

Visit site
PM Ally Gau on here, she might be able to help :) Or there's _GG_ as well but she's in Glous.

Thanks! OP - I'm Ally.
I've got spaces coming up for either full grass livery, or stabled. Its a small private yard, catering mostly for the aged and infirm. Bernster on here has her mare with me on rehab livery, and (I hope) will tell you how wonderful I am, and how happy her girl is here!

Auslander

Visit site
I thought you were from Brighton :confused3:

;)

OP, will happily say Auslanders set up is good, would leave 1 of mine there in an instant if required :)

You need to come and see the new stables! The crocks are going to be dead impressed with their new digs - especially the comedy light switches!

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
You need to come and see the new stables! The crocks are going to be dead impressed with their new digs - especially the comedy light switches!

Sounds nice (stables) whats with comedy light switches??
Manic on & off for rest of this month, but would be good to bring both mine over - FLF to hack with Alf, and TF to wave at Ted (if you have somewhere secure to store her whilst out riding as she doesn't do staying on own in box - as box is usually only for transport to places selling ice creams, or home changes, in her book!)