Retirement Livery - Lancs, Cheshire, Merseyside, N Wales

embu

Visit site
Does anyone know of any nice retirement livery places in the above areas please? I live kind of in the middle!! Preferably with personal experience or that of a friend

thanks

shadowsil

New User
Visit site
Our mare has been at Balterley stables for almost 2 years, she is very happy and settled living out in a small group with field shelter and mud free turnout. The owner Tina is lovely and we can recommend
without reservation.

fishy

Visit site
My mare spent some time at Cheshire retirement livery near Crewe. (She needed to be turned away after treatment and we didn't have the facilities at the livery yard in winter) I was very happy with her treatment and I was always made very welcome. They have a website and fb page. If I needed to I wouldn't hesitate to send my horses. They have different options available from full 24/7 365 turnout to barns to sand paddocks.

redredruby

Visit site
Definitely recommend Cheshire retirement livery as well - my horse Arthur has been there two years and looks great. Completely trust them there. Feel free to message me if you want more information.

4faults

Visit site
I have one at Balterley Stables near Crewe and one at Arley Hall. Would absolutely recommend both of them and they both have websites with all contact details

ossy

Visit site
There is also copper beeches near alderly edge/chelford but it wouldn't be my first choice there.

Last edited: