Retirement livery

pinklilly

Visit site
Is there anywhere that can offer retirement livery in the North East region for a tb who needs restricted grass ( laminitic ) ?

My current yard is not really suitable and unfortunately there's dire lack of livery around Hexham :(

weebarney

Visit site
Hello sorry I don't know of anywhere that does retirement livery but it is something I am looking into doing in the future. I was wondering what sort of livery you would be looking for, would it be like full livery on restricted grazing where owner can pop over when they feel like a visit ? And what sort of price would you expect to pay? I'm quite interested in the whole track system/ paddock paradise livery service but I've no idea whether it is worth the cost of setting it up.

pinklilly

Visit site
Yes it would have to be full livery with restricted access to grass, I'd be really interested in the track systems as it definitely suit my horse. There was a long post from someone in Consett area asking about if there was a need for livery on track systems, don't know if anything came about but will have a look for the posts.