Reviews for mobile shelters.

whirlwind

Visit site
I’ve just had some done by RME, haven’t been up long so can’t comment on longevity but look really well made and sturdy at a good price. My only gripe with them is they rescheduled delivery/ installation 3 times for a variety of reasons and I did start to worry at one point but all up and looking good now ?

The Fuzzy Furry

Getting old disgracefully
Visit site
I have a Ascot Buildings fixed and a portable one. (And 2 blocks of their stables - 1986 and 1994 vintage). Plus a 1979 pair of their predecessors stables (they bought out Eagle buildings) that I got moved, pulled off doors and centre wall (reinforcing with steel bars) and I use this as a 2 doored shelter too. All still in perfectly reasonable condition.

Both bought in summer 2011, both still in perfect condition despite bum scrubbing on a regular basis. The portable one is easy to shift with farmer friends tractor tho I moved it once with a swb landy, it has decent galvanised tubes to rest on, welded onto the frame.
Has stood up to several storms, including once in very open paddock.
Hand on heart, best purchase I made as B loves her wendy house at this time of the year! V happy to recommend.

asmp

Visit site
The Stable and Shed Company in Broughton, Hampshire. It’s on metal skids and we move it up and down the field!

C6205DF4-20A6-4008-9179-6B4DD126A368.jpeg

tda

Visit site
I have an old one purchased 14 years ago from National Stables I think, it's looking tatty now but has had a lot of use.
I had 2 x 3 blocks a few years ago from a company in the north east, can't remember the name off hand, they are good so far

July dreamer

Visit site
I have 3 mobile shelters from Redmire. The 10x24 on metal skids is good but the timber skids on the 2 10x12 shelters have rotted and they had to be "repaired" (botched) before I could move them. I don't really intend to move them again but I know the ones on timber skids would need attention again although the one on metal skids would be fine. They must be over 12 years old, I treat them at least every other year and keep an eye on the onduline roofing, replacing nails as necessary. The onduline seems to have slipped down so I've added an extra rail to the beam inside to support it. All good otherwise but I wouldn't buy another on timber skids.