Reviews please - Vale Stables and RME stables

Redders

Visit site
Hey guys, wondering if anyone has any reviews on Vale Stables and RME stables. I’m getting a couple of mobile shelters and looking at these two currently. I’m interested in quality of finished item - don’t want something that looks like a large fart from my horse could bring it down!! I want as stress free pay deliver install as possible so looking for honest reviews from anyone who may have used them!

White Horse2

Visit site
Got vale mobile field shelter, 12/24, steel skids, good quality, no problems, now 5yo, have moved it easily....carefully, get gutters,

Sandstone1

Visit site
I would be interested in reviews for Vale stables too. Seem to have mixed reviews from what I have seen. I would be interested in recent reviews as some older ones do not seem that great.

Last edited:

legend22

Visit site
Hey guys, wondering if anyone has any reviews on Vale Stables and RME stables. I’m getting a couple of mobile shelters and looking at these two currently. I’m interested in quality of finished item - don’t want something that looks like a large fart from my horse could bring it down!! I want as stress free pay deliver install as possible so looking for honest reviews from anyone who may have used them!

Redders

Visit site
So I’m not sure if it is them, but I have a big issue with a shelter and am going to see what they say before I update this thread!

lioness59

New User
Visit site
AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE

Please, please if I can help one other poor person avoid what we are going through then this review will be worth it. Adam Tizard was very helpful and kind at the beginning. Nothing was too much for him. Sadly, when the work started he was no where to be seen and he sent other team members who hadn’t a clue (and have been sacked since). The builds weren’t great and tbf Adam did try to rectify their massive mistakes but there was only so much he could do.

These are buildings and runs that need to be avian flu approved by DEFRA with roofs on and there are screws sticking through by 1-2” that you can catch your head on through the ceiling, you can catch your body and hands, legs on (so can the birds) in the houses and I have done and got photos. Where they have put the roofs on they have overlapped it wrong so water pours in and the screw holes. The doors on the stables don’t open as they hit the beams above as they weren’t cut back enough.

The summer house should be fully insulated but it’s only insulated half up the walls not to the top or the roof. They make you pay fully upfront before they come so when there’s a fault they can just turn around and say they aren’t coming back. We have paid for decking and balustrade on our summer house but refusing to come back (in last letter nor sent money for this). The roof on the veranda is bowing and they are refuting this even with a video.

The wood in the animal houses is green from the water pouring from the badly fitting roofs. They were fitted in October - they are saying green is natural from animals - in 5 months it’s not. That’s from continuous water pouring down.

The people we have had in who are experts they say know us. Yes. But their statements are going to be shown in court so can’t lie. Their opinions are this work is awful and corners have been cut to try and make money. Adam has said I and others have signed off work when I have refused to sign anything off as I knew it wasn’t satisfactory. He makes me out to be a liar.

Their responses in letters read by my lawyer today shows they are used to being pulled up for shoddy work. I have spoken to trading standards and given them the time frame trading standards told me to give them to come back by and complete the remedial work (they said was impossible) so it’s now a court case.

If you need to communicate with anyone stick with Adam as he’s sensible and amiable, Kerry is a difficult person to communicate with and gets angry quickly which got my back up quickly and annoyed me. If you can’t deal with people don’t work in retail.

All in all it started positive but clearly as this is a phoenix company from southern field shelters (look them up on companies house, and look up Adam and Kerry Tizard as Company Directors and the activity for 2023!!!!)

I just hope no one else has to go through this nightmare. Sadly, they have picked on the wrong people if they thought they could walk all over us!
So I’m not sure if it is them, but I have a big issue with a shelter and am going to see what they say before I update this thread!