Reward Offered for trailer recovery

celiap

Visit site
My Ifor Williams Epona pearl blackberry (pale lilac) 505 trailer has been stolen in Milton Keynes area. The partition was not with it but a single breast bar. This is a limited edition and is the only one stolen to date (according to Ifor Williams). Serial no. 5027710. I am desperate to get it back. Please help.

miketdt

Visit site
Its easier and more rewarding to book speeding motorist than to check trailers as most police officers wouldn't know a horsebox from a boat trailer, let alone a B+E license to tow them

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
At the risk of offending the Irish peeps ask anyone on here from there to keep an eye out over there for it.
Our IW was stolen and we were told they go straight inside a container and over tot Ireland from Stranrear.
The police did b*** all and we claimed on the insurance , but it was inconvenient being without one for ages.
Your trailer sounds very distinctive, can you possibly post a pic for us?
I do sympathise, when ours went in the middle of the day past a packed factory and right past the office windows I was livid and grabbed a huge lump hammer from the works and drove round the back streets hoping to see it somewhere.
They simply lifted up the ball hitch with a chain and the ball lock was useless.
Ours had the postcode on the roof too!
We did the same to the replacement in huge letters visible to a police helicopter, I would advise you do the same. For the plastic letters it wasn't expensive and even if they remove them (unlikley as they aren't visible from the ground) the numbers remain visible due to the paint round them fading.
I hope you find yours.. Were there any gypsies around at the time? may be worth driving round any travelling sites within 50 mile radius perhaps.
(and before anyone starts defending travellers, they stole a lot of stuff from me when supposedly helping me clear my Dad's equipment shortly after he died, so I have no time for any of them.)

celiap

Visit site
Drove past gypsy sites but all are now protected by high fences, banks so cant see in. I cant seem to get picture to work but if you go to IW site it shows pics of Epona pearl blackberry. Only 200 made. Mine was HB505 the smaller 2 horse. Post code on roof only works if police put helicopter up which they wont. If they had they would have found mine as such a noticeable colour, especially as I kept it polished and they were tel. within a couple of minutes of theft with good description and direction it was going. Vehicle used for theft was silver shogun reg E422 RAF

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
That's incredibly distinctive, my other suspicion is have they stored it in a barn somewhere to attempt to sell it much later?
I would add a search for the trailer to your ebay notifications and if any come up for sale they will email you. try doing the same with adtrader/exchange and mart etc.
what a lovely trailer, no wonder you're gutted..