Rhinegold Boots

Tabitha148

New User
Visit site
Hi :)
Does anybody have rhinegold boots, and if so are they good . As in are they comfy and relatively easy to break in? (Or any long riding boot recommendations.) Just as i am looking for my next pair of riding boots .
Thankyou ??

Tabitha

Spottyappy

Visit site
We have had their jod boots. They don’t last as long as Ariats, but they do last well.equally, they are not the same cost as Ariat, I can’t speak for the long boots, though.

HorsesRule2009

Visit site
I had a pair of the luxus long boots and for the price they were brilliant.
Comfortable from day one and lasted me 3 years of hard work -a hunt groom riding upto 4 lots a day - they also polished up fabulous so used them for shows as well

GreyDot

Visit site
I had a pair of long riding boots. Incredibly comfortable, looked great. A little short. Unfortunately the zips went within a year. But tbh I always seem to have problems with zips, on boots as well as on jacket, so either they are poorly made or I am very harsh with zips :)

twobearsarthur

Visit site
I’ve had the short and long boots and was pleasantly surprised for the price how comfortable they were from day one and how well they lasted for the price. They polished up well, lasted a fair few years. I would buy them again.