rich man required!!! :-)

goneshowjumping

Visit site
ok, jusr received my huge hay and straw bill and i now need a rich man to pay for it!!!
anyone know of any??????
grin.gif

MontyandZoom

Visit site
If I did I'd be keeping him for myself!!!! Zoomy has decided that shoes are made to be taken off so I might as well get my employers to make out my pay check to my farrier!!!
grin.gif

Jay89

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
If I did I'd be keeping him for myself!!!! Zoomy has decided that shoes are made to be taken off so I might as well get my employers to make out my pay check to my farrier!!!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Or just find a boyfriend farrier!!

T-Bag

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what does the rich man get in return?

[/ QUOTE ]

A permanant smile??????
wink.gif
PMSL

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe the subject heading should be changed to stupid rich man required then!
smile.gif

Moggy in Manolos

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
when you find one can I have his brother?!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah and if he has another brother I would like him please.

Saying that my OH earns enough but he would never pay for anything for me let alone the horse!

Edited for typos I missed!

Dubsie

Visit site
I just ordered some hay for us and the lady down the road (she has no storage), thought it best to have too much rather than run out. Really annoying as we sold 90 bales at less than half the price I'm paying (we make our own) in September, thinking we'd not be getting ponies till the New Year. If it had been a normal winter we still have lots of grass, and we'd have lots of bales left, more than enough to last, but this weather is forecast for at least another 10 days plus, and if we get a month or so of snow we could run out of hay and my worry would be not getting any if I didn't order now.......so my advice is marry the hayman not a rich man!