Richard Waygood Training

Spangles

Visit site
Does Richard Waygood have a website ? His FB page isn’t current sadly.

Whereabouts is he based in Wiltshire, and does give lessons from how base or other yards ?
He’s been highly recommended for all levels so personal experiences would be helpful ?

Red-1

I used to be decisive, now I'm not so sure...
Visit site
Watched some lessons, they were great! Lovely jumping exercises, building to a fab improvement. I wished I had my horse with me!

All riders grew in confidence too, although personally if I were a nervous rider I would hold back as he was pretty good at driving forwards and allowing mistakes to be made. Little whoopsies to learn from. The riders I was watching were all confident and the whole thing was a success, he was great at seeing what was possible. But I don't know how he would adapt to a nervous rider.

If he was local to me and I had a suitable horse, I would be straight there.

mavandkaz

Visit site
I've heard good things about him, and he does clinics near me.
However, they always started at 90cm so not suitable for me - and does make me wonder if he is more suited to confident/experienced riders.
But it might just be those clinics.

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
I've heard good things about him, and he does clinics near me.
However, they always started at 90cm so not suitable for me - and does make me wonder if he is more suited to confident/experienced riders.
But it might just be those clinics.

Yes, to being more suited to confident. I think you need to be confident and robust in yourself as you will be pushed and challenged.