Rideaway email

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Has anyone got an email for them other than the sales team one from their website? I've searched their website but this is the only one I can find

They haven't answered an email I sent them about a refund nor sent me one to say it's being processed etc. I sent the email yesterday morning with a read receipt and it hasn't even been read but the return was signed for on the 10th. Delay on refund might be slightly my fault due to not following the multitude of processes you need to do (did include return ref etc in parcel) but need to know what they are up to. If no email I'll have to give them a call but I like things in writing 😉 preferably a higher up email.

Their delivery was super quick but wish they could match their email correspondence to this especially as they are quick enough to email me asking if I saw anything I liked when browsing their site!!! Know that's automated but still.

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Thank you, funnily within minutes of messaging them on there and writing on their fb wall for added emphasis I receive a response 😉

Now to await confirmation they are actually processing my refund!

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
Unfortunately I don't have Twitter or I'd go after them on that, got an initial response on the fb chat now they've gone again. I'm surprised the email box isn't picked up quicker it's got sales in the address so you'd think it would have potential business in it!

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Unfortunately I don't have Twitter or I'd go after them on that, got an initial response on the fb chat now they've gone again. I'm surprised the email box isn't picked up quicker it's got sales in the address so you'd think it would have potential business in it!
genuinely I only have a twitter account to complain, it has proved very useful.