Visit site
http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/news/397/283544.html

thats awful
frown.gif

Hugs to her
frown.gif

ladyt25

Visit site
Very tragic - just goes to show though doesn't it, you never know what may happen every time you get on a horse. Not read the post on horse gossip so don't know full details but let's maybe hope this is one of the cases where the doctors end up being proved wrong.

carolynnmc1

Visit site
This is utterly devastating for her and her family.
We went through this 2 years ago when my younger brother had a mountain biking accident that has left him paralysed.
It is unbelievable how a family's life can be turned upside down in one split second.
My thoughts are with them all through this terrible time.

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
They are a fantastic and close knit family who will pull together and support her through this devastating time. It could have happened to any one of us - I pray that she and her family are able to continue showing such dignity and strength of character as they have shown so far - and I have no doubt that they will. Hugs and a massive amount of respect to all of them.

k1963

Visit site
I'm glad you said about the family of the rider being close knit . I know it won't mend her , but I was thinking about her , how the children would cope , whether her husband could take time off , if there were grandparents , etc .

Absolutely devasting accident - my sympathy to all involved .

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
Caroline and her sister are members of the Show Ring website. Many TSR members wanted to donate money to help Caroline for when she comes out of hospital - if anyone would like to do the same, please PM me on here and I can give you the relevant details.

Nailed

Visit site
Shes in the University Hospital of North Staffs, Shes in good hands and who know, miricles happen, we can all but hope and pray! Injured Jockey fund doesnt help in showing cases im afraid.

Lou x

PopStrop

Visit site
No but the Mark Davies Injured Riders Fund may be able to help out later on.

brighteyes - I know it's not what anyone wants but a future in a wheelchair isn't the end of the world.