Rider/producer recommendations South Cheshire area?

tootsietoo

Visit site
I'm mulling over finding a producer/rider to take on a lovely 7 yr old ex-racehorse mare. She has done nothing but I think she might have potential, so I am thinking of sending her to someone who can find out whether she has potential and if so, bring her on to event. Can anyone recommend people around South Cheshire? Not necessarily the big names, but someone good who could start her off. Thanks.

chamer

New User
Visit site
Try Charlotte Clewlow at CJC Eventing. She is based in Cheshire and has a lovely private yard. She took on my very spirited young mare and did wonders with her and I would highly recommend her. She is quiet, determined and very brave. Horses always know where they stand and are pushed far enough to learn but without causing any distress or harm. I really can't say enough good things about her and her attitude to horses (hers and clients'). You can find her website at cjceventing.weebly.com or find her on Facebook - CJCEventing. Definitely worth having a chat with her. And BTW, don't let the name put you off - she is happy to work with any type or standard of horse from the happy hacker to BD, BS and BE horses.

tootsietoo

Visit site
Thanks Chamer, really helpful. It's good when there is a website to look at!

Has anyone had a horse with Hannah Bate?