Riding boot recommendations needed!!

kaisius

Visit site
My pair of Tattini boots are not holding up so well, I've had them for a year and a bit, and the left boot's zipper is always failing leaving my whole boot opened with the zipper pull still at the top. This is annoying the living hell out of me since I always have to jump off and fix it.

Also, my horse spooked after training yesterday leaving me on the hard rubble ground, causing my right boot to have a stinking hole in it.

So I need a new pair, but I definitely won’t be buying the tattinis again and I've tried the mountain horse sovereign boots which lasted about 3-4 years with the zipper failing me in the end.

Also worth noting that I have been looking at the deniros, ego7, and parlanti boots.

Any boot recommendations are needed as I find it hard to find good and solid reviews about any of them.

(Also does anyone have stirrup recommendations? Looking for new ones that have a solid grip, safety features, and is good for bad ankles;))

Visit site
Do they last? The tattinis I've had cost me around 400£ and the deniros are going to cost me around 450-500£ so I'll have to make sure that they'll last more than two years at least:/
I haven't had mine long enough to know if they last, although my mum has had a pair for a couple of years and other than being a bit dusty are still like new.

Desert_rider

Visit site
I love Just Toggs Hampton boots for everyday riding and jobs around the yard. They are really well made and a good price too.
As for stirrups, I have a pair of Icelandic stirrups. I suffer from bouts of sciatica and they are so comfy. They have an offset eye and a curved safety feature. They also seem to give a lot of stability.

Pinkvboots

Visit site
If the zips goes get them done it's about £25 per boot and they rarely both go, my mountain horse boots are 8 years old and had both zips replaced although they are looking pretty tired now, I have just got the mountain horse Aurora boots not worn them yet but have had the Venice which are similar and they are lovely.