Riding boots

Bambi.

Visit site
I have the glaciers which are just the all leather version and I love them, super comfy, keep your feet warm and great to ride in too :)

Mellis

Visit site
Had a pair of Grassmeres for 10 yrs. replaced with glaciers, wish I had stuck with Grasmeres really. Nothing wrong with either but Grassmere softer as suede not a. Leather. Great boots to ride in, no cold feet.

Crugeran Celt

Visit site
Thankyou, there are no local stockists near me so I am usually a size 4 1/2, are they generous or small? I will have to order them on line so don't want to have to send them back.

Battytwoll

Visit site
I have them, I am a small 5 and find them quite generous in width but not so much that it's a problem. They are supremely comfortable and the customer service after sales support is second to none. I think they're worth every penny, I'm a very happy customer! :)

Merlin11

Visit site
I got some for Christmas and very happy with them. I got size 7.5 and am normally this or a 8. I got the wider calf ones as my calves are on the sturdy side. They are also quite long so may not suit if you are on the short side. I am 5 foot 5 and they are ok on me. I found that they dropped a bit after wearing a couple of times. You can also get heel inserts if they are too long and catch the back of your knee.

Mellis

Visit site
I too think they are quite generous. I buy 5.5 which is normal shoe size but I can easily borrow daughters size 5 comfortably. I find standard calf generous too, but fine as the laces are great.

Joandripple

Visit site
I have a black and a brown pair both a size 6 regular calf. I find the black ones are a little more generous and easier to get on than the brown ones, you still need a boot horn to get them on as they r tight at the top of the foot area. By the way the black ones are now discontinued!