Riding Club people-Help me!

rosiesowner

Visit site
In a couple of weeks I'm going to be heading to a RC dressage comp. I'm not a member but it's open to all. Now, I'm not so savvy on my riding club dress and turnout rules and the writing in the rulebook is a bit small for my tired eyes :D

So, I'm wondering if the following will be acceptable:
I wear:
-Navy KEP Helmet. It is shiny but no bling on it.
-Navy Jacket.
-Shirt-I can either wear with or without white stock stock but I'm wondering if I can get away without one as pony managed to get a green slobber stain on my nice silky one.
-Breeches-Assuming either white or beige will be okay?

Pony wears:
-Noseband-patent crank with a flash.
-Browband-One row bling browband.

I'm thinking most of this should be fine but want to double check. I don't want to get marked down or told to turn around and go home just because of a turnout blunder. Oh, and one last thing:
Are hairnets compulsary ;)

For reference, we look like this normally (minus the breastgirth):
17203223_729640103862306_8519980146823669014_n.jpg

Kat

Visit site
All fine as long as the hat has one of the current hat standards, if it only has BSEN1384 then you can't wear it.

Stock, tie or continental collar are all fine

And yes wear a hairnet!

Shay

Visit site
Gloves can be light or dark. As it is a grey horse light gloves will stand out less.

Check your hat standard though - only newer model Kep's meet the current competition standard. (Although not all venues check anyway!)

monte1

Visit site
all looks fine to me and as other posters have said check hat standard is correct, use a hairnet. also remember to remove any earrings!

Girlracer

Visit site
All OK turnout wise. I have never heard of the bridle number rule as above? But I would make sure your hat is up to standards as it will have to be tagged with an orange BRC tag I would have thought.

mrsh2010

Visit site
Bridle number isn't compulsory - HappyDayz I wonder if it's an additional rule your local RC has included on their rules - it's certainly not a Riding Club nor BD requirement

rosiesowner

Visit site
No worries all gloves will definitely be worn, I just forgot to mention them :)
She has a number thing on her saddle pad, it's on both sides so will that be alright?