Riding gloves

Madam_max

Visit site
Anyone else got through these like me? Mine end up stinking
blush.gif
Can anyone recommend a nice everyday pair? I have had loads of Rockels (sp) to.
confused.gif

Cobland

Visit site
I use the magic gloves, they are only about 99p but keep my hands nice and warm, i just stick them in the machine when they get dirty.

Baileysno1

Visit site
Roeckl clario grip, managed to get a pair off ebay about 2 years ago but I accidently cut a hole in them could't find any more anywhere until we went to HOYS OH thought I was a bit nuts to get so excited about a pair of gloves but they are perfect, hardwearing great feel and wash up like new, a friend has MacWet ones and they're similar fabric.

Beware of the SSG pink charity gloves got some for xmas and they split in every possible place.

Chumsmum

Visit site
I've got some Ariat Tek Grip for everyday and they seem to be pretty hardwearing tho' I think the insulated ones would be better for winter. I've just washed them (I've got them in fawn) and they've come up like new.

I've got some MacWet for best
smile.gif

I had some Roeckl but they didn't last very long - use them for mucking out now!

Tharg

Visit site

Shipley

Visit site
I bought my ariat gloves in the states half the price - excellent value. I also bought the neumann gloves in the states have lasted 4 years and are fantastic. I have just bought a pair of the rodney powell (sp0 gloves and they seem to be gonig well.

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
Beware of several of the Roeckl gloves if you ride with rubber reins. The grip on the palm & the rubber rein rub & the friction causes holes to come in them in as mater of a few weeks.
frown.gif