Riding on the road in a halter. Horse bolts!

Wideyes

Visit site
Booboo, I'm starting to think you are just looking for an argument or might be a bit of a troll. I'm guessing you would be a very confrontational type if the rolls where reversed and you had been the one dealing with this situation. Much more than I.
No, YOU need to read my original post. Then you would see it was posted almost two weeks ago. It has since been resolved and thanks to the replies on this post, I now know I reacted just like many would.
No I didn't use the word bloody to the woman. I used the word bloody expressing my feelings in my post. Although I would have been in my rights to call the woman a *******ing idiot. But that wouldn't have been productive. Yes I did shout for my daughter and call the woman's actions 'stupid' what is your point?
So again, why would you think I was shouting at the woman?

Last edited:

Booboos

Visit site
You said she apologised the next day so the problem was sorted quite easily, so, again, what advice are you looking for?

Your original thread suggested you needed advice for a problem with neighbours who had unsafe practices with their horses and put your child at risk. Turns out your daughter wasn't even around, your neighbour made a mistake that only affected her grand daughter, acknowledged the mistake the next day apologised and won't do it again. Hardly a drama is it? But I do get the impression that you quite like a drama, don't you? Whether it is real or imaginary doesn't seem to bother you too much.