Riding Tights - good brands for shorter people!

Scottynewbie

Visit site
Happy New Year!
Could anybody recommend brands of riding tights that would suit somebody under 5ft4 please?
I was bought a pair of Dublin tights for Christmas but they are about 4 inches too long!
I thought I'd seen an HKM chart saying they had an inside leg of 28" but can't seem to find the chart again...
Thank you for any ideas :)

SheriffTruman

Visit site
I'm 5.3 (I think, 160 cms? Can't handle Imperial), and my LeMieux breeches are perfect. Not cheap though, so I mostly buy the house brand from a Dutch tack store chain that from time to time has a shorter model that fits me. Otherwise, it is trial and error, lots of error.

Emms321

Visit site
i am 5’ and a size 10.
I have bought Countrydale thermal riding tights this winter and they are very comfy and a good length. They do come up large so I have bought size 8.

Scottynewbie

Visit site
Thanks all! Those give me something to go on, I'll get looking. I have no intention of inflicting the sight of my bum in tights on anyone - I always make sure a long top/coat covers the offending parts :). I

Puzzled

Visit site
I’m 5’2” and without doubt the best riding tights are Brodelle! I have several pairs along with other makes but they are by far the most comfortable and great value. I just wish they did more colours!

Scottynewbie

Visit site

dottylottie

Visit site
i have some john whittaker ones that are a nice length on me and i’m 5”2, but i got them from a local tack shop so no idea on what they are specifically haha. le mieux ones are a nice length too, and flexars do a petite range!