Riding tights recommendations but not silicone!

HorseMaid

Visit site
I've been wearing leggings from Fabletics to ride in the last couple of years but have got some birthday money so want to treat myself.

-I want something smart and good quality.
-I don't want a silicone seat, although anything else is fine.
-I want them thick and compressing enough to hide my wobbly bits a bit - not the thin almost shiny fabric that I've seen some cheap pairs made of.
-Must have a high waist.
-I don't want them to give me a camel toe (sorry if too much information but I have seen people in leggings that do this!)

Any recommendations please?

Littlebear

Visit site
I think the number one pair I have had is Toggi which are exactly what you describe, they are just the perfect pair, ariat are a close second. All the others haven't come close.

teacups

Visit site

Pinkvboots

Visit site
I've got some Dark horse ones that are really nice the base layers from there are really nice as well the material definitely feels thicker than the other brands I have.

Flying_Form

Visit site
I've been wearing leggings from Fabletics to ride in the last couple of years but have got some birthday money so want to treat myself.

-I want something smart and good quality.
-I don't want a silicone seat, although anything else is fine.
-I want them thick and compressing enough to hide my wobbly bits a bit - not the thin almost shiny fabric that I've seen some cheap pairs made of.
-Must have a high waist.
-I don't want them to give me a camel toe (sorry if too much information but I have seen people in leggings that do this!)

Any recommendations please?
Mochara equestrian leggings are lovely - tuck in every morsel and have pockets for your phone! Only thing I’d say is double check with the size guide before buying - they can be a bit tight when you first get them but they stretch with wear and washing.

jnb

Visit site
Kerrits, Ariat or Perform Equine (£30 a pair pockets in both legs) or the ECW The Warehouse ones are £20.

Bernster

Visit site
I didn’t like the fit of flexars. My fav are noble outfitters but they’re not available in the uk any more. I’ve been trying to find an alternative for ages. Mark todds are ok but no pockets. Kramer do nice fleece lined ones which do wrinkle at the knee a bit but generally fit well. They all have silicone but they might have versions that don’t.

leflynn

Visit site
If you can find kingsland ones with just a knee patch of silicone I rate them highly especially for longevity and keeping wobbly bits in :D