Riding tights?

poiuytrewq

Visit site
Can anyone recommend some nice ones? I thought I may treat myself to a pair with next weeks weather forecast (are they much cooler?)
I’m struggling a bit in my usual breeches (I may, may have eaten too much junk recently...)
Would like £30-£50 unless there are some amazing ones out there.
I see decathlon have some under £20 but figure they probably won’t be the most attractive ;)

BeckyFlowers

Visit site
I bought my Horseware ones last spring and I wore them all through the winter (and they're still going). They are so comfy, and they have a pocket on each thigh that fits a mobile phone which is SO handy. I recently ordered a pair of riding tights from Aztec Diamond Equestrian and although they were a bit cheaper and they looked nice, the fabric was so thin and flimsy they wouldn't have lasted very long and my knickers were visible though them! I had to send them back. I would definitely recommend the Horseware ones. They are nice and sturdy without being heavy, and they have mesh panels and a wide waistband. The only criticism is that the Horseware screen-printed logo came off after about three washes but I'm not that bothered about it. A yard friend of mine has a pair of Imperial Colt tights and they are really smart-looking and she is pleased as punch with them.

Last edited:

Mule

Visit site
Dublin or Horze. So comfortable. I'll never go back to jodphurs. The Dublin ones look pretty smart too.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
What's the difference between riding rights and pull on jodhpurs?

Mule

Visit site
What's the difference between riding rights and pull on jodhpurs?

The riding tights are thinner material. They come in a wicking type of material. I have a pair that are lighter than leggings but they have a fullseat made of silicone.

BeckyFlowers

Visit site
Horseware ones come up as average size I would say, but because they are really stretchy and have the wide waistband they fit like a glove (in a comfortable way!)

poiuytrewq

Visit site
I’ve just bought a pair of Noble Outfitters, partly because I’m really fussy about gloves and love my Noble outfitters gloves, if the tights are as comfy I’ll be happy!
Got them from Amazon as they had a bit of money off and free post with Prime.

Mule

Visit site
Don't riding tights reveal far too much that ought not to be displayed to unsuspecting onlookers :eek3: ?

I thought that might be the case, but they're actually fine. The Dublin ones are nicely cut aswell. Luckily my saddle hasn't got covered in little D's unlike britestar's friend.

Dave's Mam

Visit site
My Arions.

21371120_10155885870704739_8188558605570495692_n.jpg

Louby

Visit site
Ive just bought some Decathlon ones after wave reviews on the yard Im on. Only £15.99! so we shall see

2ndtimearound

Visit site
I have both Dublin and Arion ones. I prefer the full-seat stickiness of the Dublin ones, but the Arion ones are way more comfortable and have useful pockets (not to mention being half the price). I rode in the Dublin ones the other day, after having worn the Arion ones for a while, and I found the thick seams on the Dublin ones (at the back of the leg) were getting on my nerves by the time I took them off.

antigone

Visit site
Another vote for Kerrits - expensive new but I got mine 2nd hand off ebay. Another thing about some tights is that, presumably because of the high lycra content of the fabric, they can be a bit "shiny". Not a good look for oldies like me but won't bother younger riders (or thin ones).

pansymouse

Visit site
I wear FITs but they are eye wateringly expensive now the £ is so weak against the $. I'm keeping mine going until the exchange rate improves. I've tried cheaper ones but nothing is as good.

Scarlett

Visit site
I live in my Noble Outfitters Balance tights. I got rid of all my traditional breeches and now have 4 pairs of them and am ordering another pair next month. I love them. I'm hard on breeches and the NO ones have lasted incredibly well over the last 2 years. They literally still look new.

They also started an NO obsession and I have loads of their stuff now - if I need anything they are the first place I look! Their mid-layer tops in particular are fantastic.

AFB

Visit site
I have one pair from Snuggy Hoods (so can't compare to other brands) and I LOVE them, super comfy, nice wide waistband to hold my flabby bits in and they're long enough for the taller than average of us.

Otherwise

Visit site
I have a pair of Dublin ones, I like that they have a full silicone seat. My only gripe is they leave d's on the saddle but as I clean my tack after every ride it's not too big a deal. Love how comfy tights are compared to breeches and the lighter fabric really helps in summer