Riding Tights

sollimum

Visit site
Can anyone recommend any everyday riding tights that are not too slippery? All mine are looking a bit worn out now - shires, arion etc and wondered which brands wash and wear well?

Skib

sites.google.com
I dont have the figure for tights, I have Mark Todd breeches in two different sizes, which are now over 20 years old and still fine. My best ones are Pikeur.

gallopingby

Visit site
I have Premier Equine, Lemieux, Equine Splendour and Albion. The Equine Splendour are the most comfortable of them all. The LeMieux ones are winter pullons, they’re very cosy but the waist band doesn’t stay as flat as the ES ones.

starbucker

Visit site
Aztec Diamond with just the grip on the inside, i find full grip annoying personally. Comfy, stay up due to waistband but doesnt dig in, washed really well nice big pocket not see through

dapple_grey

Visit site
Aztec Diamond with just the grip on the inside, i find full grip annoying personally. Comfy, stay up due to waistband but doesnt dig in, washed really well nice big pocket not see through

Another vote for Aztec Diamond, I also prefer just the knee grip. I'm currently wearing my black ones in the office, they're so comfy 😂 I love my beige ones for hunting too.

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
I buy from here. I like the balance riding tights, really comfy and my first pair are coming up to 2 1/2 years now. They do lots of other styles though including without sticky. Worth keeping an eye on their Facebook page for offers.

Jasper151

Visit site
I love Ariat riding tights. There is usually somewhere having a sale on them too! Flexars come a close second for me.

sollimum

Visit site
Thank you all so much. I have bought some premier equine, equine splendour and dublin all reduced in the sales, I have thrown out my old holey favourite pairs of jods. The first two have arrived and are lovely quality.