RIHS Hunters

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
Just had a phone call from RIHS - Boots (our HW) has just gone champion Hunter! Very exciting for such a young horse. Teddy the MW was 2nd in his class and Hector the LW was 4th. Excellent day
grin.gif
looking forward to Sunday now as not only do I get to ride Bob, but will also see Boots in the Supreme Championship. If anyone is there on Sunday don't forget to go to the main arena and give him a cheer when he gallops down the arena! You can't miss him - he is enormous and grey!

FMM

www.absolutelymad.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
Great News
grin.gif

Is this the Irish Horse?? There was a small piece about him in the Irish Field a few weeks ago!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah - his name is Silver Stream. My sister bought him just before his class at Dublin last year. She was meant to be buying her husband a pair of boots and came back with a horse instead, hence his name. The new small hunter is called Pimms
grin.gif
Mine would be called Barclaycard or M&S working on that basis
wink.gif

seaview

Visit site
I am going tomorrow too and cannot wait I live in Northern Ireland and going to see the horse compete thta I sold in March first I have seen of him since I sold him so cannot wait.

The lady that bought him is so nice and keeps me updated on his progress.

x

peanutpussycat

Visit site
i'm competing on saturday. v nervous. just want my boy to go well as it's his last rihs before i retire him from open showing at the end of the season. sad but he's getting old and I will miss competing him so much. My aim for him will be olympia in 2008. (tears flowing!!) well done with yor horses, nice to know there is people in showing who are still thrilled with a result and not a potential sale of the horse. gd luck for the champs