RIP beautiful

horseluver4eva

Visit site
As many of you may know i sold my horse of a lifetime which i soon regretted earlier this year. i then lost a lot of money buying her back and me and her old owner then looked after her. Yesterday i got a call to say that she was found in the field. my world fell apart my beautiful angel had died. she was 20 two weeks ago with no known health problems. only a few weeks ago me and her were competing! I cant get my head around it and it still has not sunk in that i will never see her again. I got her when i couldnt even canter, shes then gave me challenges along the way but not only look after me but make me in to a better rider and person. she knew all of my secrets and we had such a lovely bond which i will nevet forget. i can never repay her for what she has done for me; but she died peacefully in her favorite place with her best horse friends around her. On my 18th im going to get a horse shoe on my wrist with the letter Z on in memory of her. RIP my beautiful big girl gone but never forgotten. you made me who i am today and as soon as i seen you my problems drifted away. sleep tight angel you are the brightest star in the sky. i love you

LaurenBay

Visit site
I'm so sorry to hear this. It sounded like you had a great partnership and she was clearly very well loved.

RIP and hugs to you xxx

Tinypony

Visit site
How very sad, that's a terrible shock. She sounds a very special horse, maybe you can try to take comfort from the fact that she was back home with you.

babymare

Visit site
Im so so sorry but take comfort in the love you had for each and the beautiful memories that will never fade in your heart. take care x x

Clare85

Visit site
So sorry. Hopefully you can take comfort in the fact that she passed away peacefully at home, with no suffering or fear. Not nice for you as it's so sudden, but the nicest way for your girl to go. Hugs x